Ubisoft Internship 2023 – Ubisoft has recruit BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA candidates for Intern – IT Support Apply Online @ official website
- 1 Ubisoft Internship 2023 – Ubisoft has recruit BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA candidates for Intern – IT Support Apply Online @ official website
Ubisoft Internship 2023 : Ubisoft has to recruit candidates for Intern – IT Support positions through off campus in Pune Maharashtra . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Ubisoft, you can use this recruitment.
|Ubisoft Internship 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Intern – IT Support|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Intern – IT Support includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (01.12.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
This job position is to provide technical support to Ubisoft staff of Mumbai and Pune office on using their IT equipment’s. Be responsible for the evaluation, installation and maintenance of staff’s computer hardware, software, networks and associated peripherals. Moreover, the person also participates in IT projects to improve users’ productivity.
1. Provide technical support on Desktop facilities
- Setup and support a variety of computer hardware, software, networks and associated peripherals, including hardware and software installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrade.
- Determine source and nature of computer malfunction using diagnostic and application software. Adjust, repair and resolve hardware and software problems, referring more complex networking problems to network administrators or supervisor.
- Respond to requests for computer assistance from staffs experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking; respond to inquiries concerning systems operation and other computer related technologies; respond to priority incidents as needed
- Answer user’s query and service requests in the ticketing system
- Document and assess problems, resolving them independently or routing them as needed
- In coordination with network administrators, assist with network software deployment and problem troubleshooting
- Provide follow up and progress updates to the users.
- Provide introductory training and support on new hardware and software to staffs
- Utilize a good working knowledge of the operating systems and of on-line applications to provide users with uninterrupted support whenever possible
- Adhere to schedule for on-site desktop support
- Occasionally provide work guidance or orientation for non-routine procedures/policies
- Test and evaluate new client-side hardware/software
- Participate in establishment of the benchmark manufacturing workstations
- Recommend and perform upgrades on hardware and software systems to ensure longevity
- Perform additional functions incidental to computer support activities
- Keep an eye on new computer technology.
- Assess functional need to determine specifications for purchases
- Follow standards & procedures defined by the global IT group
- Assist in IT asset management
2. Participates in Desktop projects/tasks
- Assist senior teammates in completion of projects.
- Completes desktop related projects/tasks as assigned
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
The ideal candidate will be friendly, resourceful, reliable, independent and interested in helping people become more productive with their technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a computer-related field
- Good at English speaking and writing skill.
- 0 to 1 years of desktop supporting experience in a 100+ users environment
- Knowledge of Cisco switches and routers, and in the configuration of IOS
- Knowledge of O365 and related products
- Knowledge of WAN acceleration technologies
- Knowledge of Wireless technologies
- Familiar with Microsoft based products
- Strong Knowledge of Operating System Windows 10, Macintosh and Linux will be advantage.
- Broad functional knowledge of desktop computer hardware and networking principle and system administration
- Basic knowledge of Desktop management
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work activities, being good team player.
- Strong Learning capability and commit to self-development
- Core competency & Associated behaviors for the job
- Always think and act with the customer in mind – Understand customer
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Ubisoft Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Ubisoft Internship 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Ubisoft Internship 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Ubisoft Internship 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Ubisoft Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Ubisoft Internship 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra