United Commercial Bank Recruitment 2020 | Engineer, Security Officer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 91 | Last Date 17.11.2020 | UCOB SO Recruitment Notification @ www.ucobank.com
UCO Bank Recruitment 2020: UCO Bank a leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Kolkata and having Pan India invites online mode application from eligible aspirants for Specialist Officer Cadre posts i.e. Security Officers, Engineers, Economist, Statistician, IT Officer & Chartered Accountants/ CFA. There are 91 vacancies are filled by UCOB and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are searching Bank Jobs kindly make the online registration from 27.10.2020. As per the UCO Bank recruitment notification, apply online form will be received up to 17.11.2020.
UCO Bank recruitment process will be based on Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) / Personal Interview. The selected candidate can be posted at any Branch / Office of the Bank at sole discretion of the Bank. Selected candidates in JMGS-I will be on probation for a period of 2 years and MMGS-II will be on probation for a period of 1 year. UCO Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification & UCO Bank Recruitment Apply Online link is available @ www.ucobank.com. More details of UCO Bank New vacancy, upcoming UCOB Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||United Commercial Bank|
|Job Category||Central Govt, Banking Jobs|
|Job Role||Engineer, Economist, Statistician, Chartered Accountant, IT Officer, Specialist Officer|
|Qualification||Any U.G Degree, B.E, B.Tech, B.Arch, CA, M.A, MCA, Ph.D|
|Total Vacancy||91 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Kolkata , West Bengal|
|Salary||Rs.23,700 - 45,950 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Engineer, Economist, Statistician, Chartered Accountant, IT Officer, Specialist Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (21.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
UCO Bank Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 91 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Post Name||Scale||No of Post||Out of PWD|
|Security Officers||JMGS-I||9 (SC-1, ST-1, OBC-2, EWS-1, UR4)||–|
|Engineers (Civil-04 Electrical-02 Architect-02)||JMGS-I||8 (SC-1, OBC-2, EWS-1, UR-4)||–|
|IT Officer||JMGS-I||20 (SC-3, ST-1, OBC-6, EWS-3, UR-8)||1 (LV)|
|Chartered Accountants/ CFA||JMGS-I||24 (SC-4, ST-2, OBC-7, EWS-2, UR-9)||1 (LV)|
|Chartered Accountants/ CFA||MMGS-II||25 (SC-4, ST-2, OBC-7, EWS-2, UR-10)||1 (LV)|
Eligibility Criteria for UCO Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy
- Applicants should possess Degree / PG Degree / Engineering/ B.Arch/ CA/ CFA from recognized university.
|Security Officers||JMGS-I||Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks|
|Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Architect)||JMGS-I||Civil – |
A degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with a postgraduate degree will be preferred.
A degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with a postgraduate degree will be preferred.
B.Arch. For Architect-Engineer from a recognized University/ Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with a postgraduate degree will be preferred.
|Economist||MMGS-II||Post Graduate in Economics with a minimum of 60% marks.|
Ph.D. in Economics.
|Statistician||JMGS-I||A Post-graduation degree in Economics or Statistics/ applied Economics/ Econometrics from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks|
|IT Officer||JMGS-I||Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in 4 years B.E / B Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & TeleCommunications from a recognized University/ Institute recognized by AICTE only Or Minimum 60% in MCA (3 years) from a recognized University/ Institute recognized by AICTE only.|
|Chartered Accountants/ CFA||JMGS-I||Qualified Chartered Accountant/ CFA|
|Chartered Accountants/ CFA||MMGS-II||Qualified Chartered Accountant/ CFA|
|Security Officers||5 years service as Commissioned Officer of Army Navy/ Air Force or Assistant Commandants of Paramilitary Forces (BSF/ CRPF/ ITBP/ CISF/ SSB etc) or Dy. Superintendent of Police|
08 years service as Inspector in Paramilitary Forces (BSF/ CRPF/ ITBP/ CISF/ SSB/ IB/ CBI etc) and Sub-Inspector (investigation wing) of State Police.
|Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Architect)||No mandatory requirement of experience but preference will be given to candidates having experience in relevant field|
|Economist||Post Graduate in Economics with a minimum of two years of experience in relevant field*|
Ph.D. in Economics with no mandatory Experience.
|Statistician||No mandatory requirement of experience but preference will be given to candidates having experience in relevant field|
|IT Officer||Minimum one-year experience in a specialized area.|
|Chartered Accountants/ CFA||No mandatory requirement of experience but preference will be given to candidates having experience in the relevant field.|
|Chartered Accountants/ CFA||Minimum of three years of work experience as CA.|
- Security Officer: 21 to 40 years
- All Other posts: 21 to 30 years
|Post Name||Age (As of 01 Oct 2020)||Relaxation|
*Maximum age up to 40 years with all relaxation in upper age limit
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – Maximum by 5 Years
Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – Maximum by 3 Years
Another category age relaxation is given by GOI rules
|Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Architect)||21-30|
|Chartered Accountants/ CFA|
|Chartered Accountants/ CFA|
- UCO Bank recruitment process will be based on Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) / Personal Interview.
Salary Details :
|Security Officers||JMGS-I||Rs.23700 -980/7 -30560 -1145/2-32850-1310/7- 42020 (Subject to revision)|
|Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Architect)||JMGS-I|
|Economist||MMGS-II||Rs.31705 -11a45/1 – 32850 -1310/10 – 45950 (Subject to revision)|
|Statistician||JMGS-I||Rs.23700 -980/7 -30560 -1145/2-32850-1310/7- 42020 (Subject to revision)|
|Chartered Accountants/ CFA||JMGS-I|
|Chartered Accountants/ CFA||MMGS-II||Rs.31705 -1145/1 – 32850 -1310/10 – 45950 (Subject to revision)|
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1180 for UR/EWS/OBC candidates and Rs.118 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online mode
How to apply UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website ucobank.com.
- Click “Career” select “Recruitment Opportunities”.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of specialist officers in JMGS-1 and MMGS-II (Available from 27.10.2020 to 17.11.20 hrs”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find the apply link.
- If you are new user, need to make registration otherwise you may login to your account.
- Then enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online