UIDAI Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Director General & Deputy Director Posts | Total Vacancies 10 | Last Date 15.07.2020 & 12.08.2020 | Download Aadhar Card Recruitment Notification @ uidai.gov.in
UIDAI Recruitment 2020: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) invites applications via offline mode also Mail from suitable candidates for appointed of Assistant Director General & Deputy Director Posts. Recently it has released the employment notice [No A-12013/21/DD (Tech)/20-UIDAI Date: 29.06.2020 & No. A-12013/21/ADG (Tech)/20-UIDAI/236 Date: 06.07.2020] for 10 vacancies and post wise vacancy details are given below. As per the Aadhar Department recruitment notification, 10 aspirants will be recruited on deputation basis for UIDAI ADG & DD Posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Karnataka should send the filled application form to given postal address also mail address on or before the last date 15.07.2020 (DD) & 12.08.2020 (ADG).
AADHAR selection will be selection will be based on test/ interview. After that selected candidates will be placed on deputation basis at Bengaluru [Karnataka], New Delhi and Manesar [Haryana]. Officers from the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the Parent cadre/department. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years. Aadhar Recruitment 2020 notification & UIDAI recruitment application form is available @ uidai.gov.in. More details of AADHAR Department recruitment, Aadhar Jobs vacancy, upcoming UIDAI jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Director General & Deputy Director|
|Qualification||holding analogous posts||Total Vacancy||10|
| ||Job Location||, Bengaluru ( Karnataka) , New Delhi and Manesar ( Haryana )|
|Salary||Rs.123100 - 215900|
|Starting Date||29.06.2020 & 06.07.2020|
|Last Date||15.07.2020 (DD) & 12.08.2020 (ADG)|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
UIDAI Jobs Vacancy Details
- As per the UIDAI notification, overall 10 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Director General||06||Rs.123100-215900|
Eligibility Criteria for UIDAI Assistant Director General & Deputy Director Vacancy
- Officers from the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the Parent cadre/department.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- The maximum age limit shall not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UIDAI may conduct test/ interview for latest UIDAI Jobs 2020.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via offline mode also online i.e. Mail
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following postal address also mail address
- Postal Address 1 : ADG (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 4th Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi 110001
- Postal Address 2: ADG (In charge), UIDAI Technology Centre, Aadhaar Complex, NTI Layout, Tatanagar, Kodigehalli, Bengaluru-560092
- Mail Address: [email protected]
How to apply Aadhar Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website uidai.gov.in.
- Click “Work with UIDAI” Find the ID “12370, 12371 & 12375”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up UIDAI Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from UIDAI Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.