UiPath Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : UiPath – UiPath is the fastest-growing enterprise software company in history. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that’s why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls. Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||RPA Developer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of RPA Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For UiPath Jobs 2020 :
- Collaborating with business analysts, technical architect, and other stakeholders to understand end-end process automation requirements and specifications
- Designing workflows and flowcharts to create new Robotic process automation and systems
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements
- Testing and deploying programs and applications
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing automation
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve Robot performance
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing automation
- Developing technical documentation to guide maintenance and support team.
Skills Required For UiPath Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 0-1+ years of experience, passionate about creating process automation and applications.
- Proficiency in popular coding languages including Python, .Net and C# and frameworks or systems such as AngularJS and Git
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of Object-Relational Mapping frameworks
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team
Documents to be Carried for UiPath Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For UiPath Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.