UKPSC – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 | Lecturer Posts | Total Vacancies 571 | Last Date 30.12.2020 (Extneded) | UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification @ ukpsc.gov.in
UKPSC Recruitment 2020: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released the recruitment advertisement [A-1/S-1/2020] regarding Uttarakhand Special Subordinate Education (Spokesman Cadre-Group ‘C’) Services (General Branch and Women’s Branch) Exam-2020. It invites online application from qualified candidates to fill up 571 vacancies. As per the UKPSC Recruitment notification, these 571 UKPSC vacancies are allocated for Lecturer posts. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Uttarakhand will make the UKPSC online registration from 12.10.2020 to 30.12.2020 (Extneded) and apply link not yet activate.
UKPSC recruitment 2020 apply online and UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment notification is available in official website (ukpsc.gov.in). Aspirants should hold PG Degree from recognized university. Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 42 years. UKPSC selection will be based on written exam/ interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Uttarakhand state. Online applications only will be accepted and contenders have to pay required fee via online on or before the last date 01.11.2020. More details of UKPSC upcoming vacancy, upcoming UKPSC job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||B.Ed, Diploma, Master.Degree|
|Total Vacancy||571 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, All Over Uttarakhand|
|Salary||Rs.47,600 - 1,51,100 (per month)|
|Last Date||30.12.2020 (Extneded) | Hard Copy : 15.01.2021|
Here you will get the details for the post of Lecturer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for UKPSC Lecturer Vacancy
- Aspirants should hold PG Degree in concerned subject from recognized university.
|Lecturer (General Branch)||Postgraduate Degree in relevant discipline or LT Diploma or B.Ed Degree from recognized University|
|Lecturer (Female Branch)||Postgraduate Degree in relevant discipline or LT Diploma or B.Ed Degree from recognized University|
- Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 42 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UKPSC selection will be based on written exam/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online (Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card).
How to apply UKPSC Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website ukpsc.gov.in.
- Click “Exams/ Recruitments” find the advertisement “Advertisement and advertisement (09-10-2020) in connection with Uttarakhand Special Subordinate Education (Spokesman Cadre-Group ‘C’) Service (General Branch and Women’s Branch) Exam-2020”, click on the advertisement.
- UKPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Then back to the page, find the apply link, to apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.