Unacademy Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Unacademy – Unacademy aims to build the world’s largest online knowledge repository for multi-lingual education. We use technology to empower great educators and create a community of self-learners. Our vision is to partner with the brightest minds and democratise education for everyone looking to learn.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||UI / Frontend Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of UI / Frontend Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Unacademy Jobs 2020 :
Skills Required For Unacademy Jobs 2020 :
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (ES6, ES7)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- A very good understanding of CSS3 and animations techniques for React App.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tool GIT
Documents to be Carried for Unacademy Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Unacademy Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.