Uni Cards - Uni Cards Recruitment is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech candidates for the role of Software Development Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Uni Cards Recruitment Recruitment Notification - Uni Cards Recruitment Career Notification for Software Development Engineer role | Uni Cards Recruitment job opening Online Application. Uni Cards Recruitment is currently recruiting candidates for Software Development Engineer positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Uni Cards Recruitment, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Development Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Uni Cards Recruitment|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Uni Cards Recruitment :
Uni Cards is a new-age fintech company with a mission to change the way people interact with credit. By reimagining the existing credit products and delivering an unmatched credit experience to millions of Indians, Uni is disrupting how traditional credit card products work.
Detailed Job Description :
- Design components by translating product requirements, breaking down projects into tasks and providing accurate estimates
- Independently come up with different solutions and extensible Low-level design. Write modular, extensible, readable and performant code
- Choose the right Data Structures, tools and tech stacks and be able to do High-Level Designing with guidance.
- Build, develop, mentor and coach junior team members
- Collaborate with teams by contributing to the shared vision and working closely with cross-functional stakeholders.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- B.Tech or M.Tech or equivalent with 1-3 years of experience
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope.
- Extensive programming experience in any one programming language like Java,
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Ability to work with complex business flows and deal with huge amounts of data.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment or continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI or CD)
- Experience in building robust and scalable web applications is good to have.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Development Engineer post at Uni Cards Recruitment includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Uni Cards Recruitment Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Uni Cards )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Uni Cards – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Uni Cards ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Uni Cards Recruitment Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Uni Cards ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,