Unisys - Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Service Desk Associate – Fresher Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Unisys - Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Service Desk Associate – Fresher Apply Online @ official website
Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Service Desk Associate – Fresher role | Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Service Desk Associate – Fresher positions in Hyderabad Telangana . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Service Desk Associate – Fresher post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : SSC CGL Recruitment 2023, Apply 7500 Group B and C vacancies
|Organization||Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Service Desk Associate – Fresher|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most digitally demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys’ offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing
Detailed Job Description :
The primary role of a service desk associate is to answer customer requests for assistance by email, chat, web or over the phone. This role is crucial to ensuring customer requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritising, escalating and resolving incidents and requests.
- First point of contact for all end user reported issues or requests
- Typically provides technical support for Internal and External customers
- Responsible for providing the first-line of telephone technical support of hardware, Operating Systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers and/or employees
- Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures
- Takes end to end Ownership of End User Issues till resolution and follow up as mandated by the process requirements
- Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering
- Maintains call quality and response times as per the agreed SLA’s. Maintains records of calls and ensure all cases are updated in the system
- Support multiple clients through customer service professionalism and insight
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good Knowledge on Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking and MS Applications
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Multitasking and coordination skills
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts (24 x 7)
Minimum Education Required:
- A minimum qualification any Engineering or Non-Engineering Graduates (2021 and 2022 Batch)
- Education, training and/or relevant experience equivalent to the completion of a relevant certificate course and/or relevant experience in Information Technology service delivery Relevant IT qualifications to a tertiary level
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Service Desk Associate – Fresher post at Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Unisys )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Unisys – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Unisys ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Unisys Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Unisys ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,