Unisys Recruitment 2022 - Unisys is recruiting BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA candidates for the role of Associate Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Unisys Recruitment Notification - Unisys Career Notification for Associate Engineer role | Unisys job opening Online Application. Unisys is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Engineer positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Unisys, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Unisys Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Unisys :
Detailed Job Description :
- Team member
- Learning processes and tools.
- Escalate issues as and when required.
- Learning an area or product. Rely on team for domain knowledge.
- Contribute towards team learning and efficiency as experience is gained.
- Receive task estimates typically from supervisor/mentor with some input. Tasks are of limited number and duration. Capture actual efforts in status reports.
- Aware of requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Implement defined tasks. Implement simple features or test cases with assistance.
- Write/run tests in defined product areas. Document problems found.
- Execute prewritten tests. Document problems encountered. Participate on team responsible for system set-up and maintenance.
- Provide initial analysis of problems in defined areas. Assist in gathering information to assist in problem debug and resolution.
- Fix defects in defined areas of code. Fix simple problems with assistance. Create clear and accurate change/patch documentation. Review test cases for clarity and accuracy.
- Handle Contacts and UCFs in defined product areas with assistance. Expedite resolutions.
- Work effectively in virtual teams. Receive guidance from team members in any location.
- Participates in Innovation activities as part of a team. Creation of Knowledge Documents.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Computer Science/EE undergraduate degree required
- No experience required, Intern/COOP experience preferred
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts
- Ability to work in a global team, with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units and geographical regions
- Ability to communicate task information with clients
- Team Player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command over English language.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Engineer post at Unisys includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Unisys Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Unisys Recruitment 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Unisys Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Unisys Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Unisys Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Unisys Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka