United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023 - United Airlines is recruiting BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc candidates for the role of Associate – Data Scientist Apply Online @ official website
United Airlines Recruitment Notification - United Airlines Career Notification for Associate – Data Scientist role | United Airlines job opening Online Application. United Airlines is currently recruiting candidates for Associate – Data Scientist positions in Gurugram Haryana . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with United Airlines, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate – Data Scientist post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate – Data Scientist|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Job Location||Gurugram , Haryana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About United Airlines :
Detailed Job Description :
The Analytics and Innovation (Ai) team at United Airlines works to innovate, transform, and solve complex business problems resulting in significant and measurable enterprise impact through the application of deep cross-functional business expertise and advanced analytics. We work with business and technology partners across the enterprise (e.g. Airport Operations, Contact Centers, Network Planning, Revenue Management, Digital Products, Human Resources, etc.) to influence strategic decisions, enterprise strategy, business process, and to help connect the dots across the enterprise. We aim to be an organization with whom and within everyone loves to work!
Data Scientists within Ai partner with business and technology leaders across the company to deploy AI & ML powered solutions to support and automate business processes. The team works closely with other teams in digital technology with complementing skills and capabilities. The key objectives are to drive incremental revenue, boost customer engagement and to automate manual processes by leveraging state-of-the-art ML techniques. Data Scientists contribute to developing smart and innovative solutions across many of United’s departments.
- Work with other data scientists and a variety of stakeholders (IT, DE, business etc.) to deliver high-quality models
- Gathering and analyzing data of United’s various operations to make fact-based, data-driven recommendations
- Execute solutions to business problems using data analysis, machine learning and optimization tools
- Enable data transfer between platforms and monitor model performance for scalable project deployments
- Research latest machine learning approaches and share the knowledge across the team
- Effectively structure communication of insights from work streams and deliver clear and professional presentations to the team/team leaders/managers
- Partner and engage with data engineering and operations teams to inform and support business stakeholders with day-to-day project updates.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- BTech/Bachelor’s degree
- Engineering, Technology, Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Economics
- Full time or internship experience in analytics/data science
- 0-3 years relevant work experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Programming Languages (Python/R), SQL, Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Intermediate knowledge in machine learning algorithms like Bagging (Decision Trees, RF), Boosting (XGBoost, GBM) , Clustering (KMeans)
- Proven comfort and an intellectual curiosity for working with very large sets of data
- Understanding of probability & statistics
- Ability to bridge business context with technical details and explain and discuss mathematical and machine learning technicalities to a business audience
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork
- MTech/Master’s degree
- Data Science, Business Analytics, Engineering, Technology, Computer Science, , Statistics, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Economics
- Knowledge of deep learning/neural networks and experience with NLP/CV
- Hands on experience in using AWS/Azure etc
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate – Data Scientist post at United Airlines includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
United Airlines Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the United Airlines Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is Gurugram , Haryana