University of Kerala Recruitment 2020 | Computer Programmer Posts | Apply Online @ .keralauniversity.ac.in
University of Kerala Computer Programmer Jobs 2020: University of Kerala has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed Any P.G Degree, ITI for 03 Computer Programmer Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 26.10.2020 to 30.10.2020. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Organization Name||University of Kerala|
|Job Category||State govt jobs|
|Job Role||Computer Programmer|
|Qualification||Any P.G Degree|
|Total Vacancy||03 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram , Kerala|
|Salary||As per norms|
Here you will get the details for the post of Computer Programmer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Detailed Descriptions of University of Kerala (University of Kerala) Computer Programmer Recruitment 2020
Post Details : Total Vacancies: 03 Posts
|Post Name||No. of Post|
PG in Linguistics or Computational/Applied Linguistics
Research experience: Minimum one year and should have proven records
Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala
Pay Scale: As per norms
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply for University of Kerala Recruitment 2020
Candidates willing to be a part of University of Kerala have to apply for latest University of Kerala Recruitment 2020 for Computer Programmer posts through Online mode from 26.10.2020 to 30.10.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official University of Kerala website www.keralauniversity.ac.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Computer Programmer Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if University of Kerala asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.