UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 - India Post Office – UP Postal Circle has announced 2519 Vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts. Last Date to apply 05.06.2022
Table of contents
- 1 UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 - India Post Office – UP Postal Circle has announced 2519 Vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts. Last Date to apply 05.06.2022
- 2 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
- 3 How to apply UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2022:
- 4 UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
India Post Office – UP Postal Circle Recruitment - UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts | India Post Office – UP Postal Circle Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ https://www.indiapost.gov.in/vas/Pages/IndiaPostHome.aspx. The has announced a new job opportunity for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts. This notification was released on 02.05.2022. Eligible candidates who have completed their 10th std can apply for the 2519 vacancies available Uttar Predesh . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 05.06.2022. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Organization||India Post Office – UP Postal Circle|
|Job Category||Central Govt job|
|Job Role||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|Total Vacancy||2519 Post|
|Job Location||Uttar Predesh|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000 to 12,000(per month)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About India Post Office – UP Postal Circle :
India Post is a statutory body in India, which is under the ownership of Department of Post, Ministry of Communications of the Government of India. Generally called the Post Office in India, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. Warren Hastings had taken initiative under East India Company to start the Postal Service in the country in 1766.
Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 2519 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Job Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
Education Qualification :
- According to the official notification, candidate should have completed secondary school Examination pass certificate any recognized board of school education by the government of India/state government/union territories in India.
Application fees :
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100
- No fee for all female / trans-woman candidates & all SC/ST candidates.
- Payment mode: Either by online or any Head Post Office
Age limit :
- Applicant minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum age limit for 40 years.
- SC/ST Category: 5 years
- OBC Category: 3 years
- EWS Category: There will be no relaxation
- PWD Category:10 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD)* + OBC: 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD)* +SC/ST: 15 years.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) - Rs. 10,000 to 12,000(per month)
- BPM: Rs.12,000
- ABPM/DakSevak: Rs. 10,000
selection process :
- Method of selection for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks will be based on merit list
How to apply UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2022:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts through online mode from 02.05.2022 to 05.06.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the India Post Office – UP Postal Circle.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||02.05.2022|
|Last date to apply||05.06.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2022
Online Apply Link
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 02.05.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
05.06.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You