upGrad Off Campus 2022 - upGrad is recruiting BE, B-Tech (ECE, EEE, MECHANICAL, CIVIL, AND CSE) candidates for the role of Content Strategist Intern Apply Online @ official website
upGrad Recruitment Notification - upGrad Career Notification for Content Strategist Intern role | upGrad job opening Online Application. upGrad is currently recruiting candidates for Content Strategist Intern positions in Bangalore Karnataka (Work from Office). Candidates who have completed their BE, B-Tech (ECE, EEE, MECHANICAL, CIVIL, AND CSE) are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with upGrad, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Content Strategist Intern post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Content Strategist Intern|
|Qualification||BE, B-Tech (ECE, EEE, MECHANICAL, CIVIL, AND CSE)|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka (Work from Office)|
|Salary||15k-20k (based on interview performance and assessment)|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About upGrad :
Want to join #1 Startup in #LinkedInTopStartups 2020? Here is your chance! upGrad is an online education company co-founded by Ronnie Screwvala. We create cutting-edge online courses for working professionals in Data Sciences, Software Engineering, and Management. Some of our successful programs, such as Data Science, Machine Learning & AI, Big Data Engineering, Blockchain Development, Digital Marketing, Product Management, MBA, etc. intake a few thousand students every year
Detailed Job Description :
- Develop world-class content for courses on various subjects taught in colleges across India.
- Understand the industry requirements and develop courses to help students meet high standards
- Plan and execute student competency assessment and engagement to ensure an extraordinary learning experience
- Quickly learn complex concepts and ensure the quality of content, instructional design, and overall course experience
- Define & structure content development process; work with educational content across all levels
- Work closely with senior faculty, freelancers, and global industry leaders
- Collaborate with the business development team to meet content production deliverables
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- BE/ B-Tech Final Year Student/Graduate – ECE, EEE, MECHANICAL, CIVIL, AND CSE
- Candidates that can join in June 2022.
- Overall years of experience: 0-1
- Knowledge in (digital) pedagogic content production; preferably in higher education
- Excellence in problem-solving and structuring of complex processes in new terrains
- Intermediate or Advanced Level of Expertise in Python or Programming skills
- Teaching or content creation experience would be valuable.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Content Strategist Intern post at upGrad includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
upGrad Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( upGrad Off Campus 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
upGrad Off Campus 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply upGrad Off Campus 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the upGrad Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for upGrad Off Campus 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka (Work from Office)
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,