upGrad Off Campus Drive 2020 | Product Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / BCA / MCA | Mumbai / Bangalore | Apply Online
Company Profile : upGrad – upGrad is an online higher education platform which provides rigorous industry-relevant programs designed and delivered in collaboration with world-class faculty and industry. Merging the latest technology, pedagogy and services, upGrad is creating an immersive learning experience – anytime and anywhere.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Product Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / BCA / MCA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||, Mumbai / Bangalore|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Product Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For upGrad Jobs 2020 :
- Develop world-class content for online courses on Blockchain Development & Architecture, software development/mean-stack development/Data Science/Machine Learning (Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Angular, React.js, Node.js & Express.js, C#, .NET). This job will equip the candidate with highly sought after skills and will be a great starting point for a career.
- Understand the industry requirements and develop courses to help students meet high standards.
- Plan and execute student competency assessment and engagement to ensure the extraordinary learning experience
- Quickly learn complex concepts and ensure the quality of content, instructional design and overall course experience
- Collaborate with the business development team to meet content production deliverables
- Define & structure content development process; work with educational content across all levels
- Work closely with senior faculty, freelancers and global industry leaders.
Skills Required For upGrad Jobs 2020 :
- 1-2 years of experience in software development, Data science is valuable.
- Experience in (digital) pedagogic content production; preferably higher education is preferred
- Excellence in problem-solving and structuring of complex processes in new terrains
Documents to be Carried for UpGrad Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For upGrad Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.