UPPCL – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Review Officer (ARO) posts | Total Vacancies: 16 | Last Date: 29-09-2020 | Apply Online
UPPCL Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. They invites application for the post of Assistant Review Officer (ARO). UPPCL released new job notification (ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/VSA/2020/ARO) for filling up 16 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ upenergy.in only through online. Applicants searching jobs in Uttar Pradesh can use this chance. The last date to submit the online application is 29.09.2020.
Candidates can start apply from 14.08.2020. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. The applicant should upload relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification. Candidates presently working in government sector should apply in a proper channel. Applicants should hold prescribed degree from a recognized university. Selected candidates will be placed at Uttar Pradesh. Selection on the basis of Computer-Based Test/Skill Test. More details of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation vacancy, upcoming UPPCL job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Review Officer|
|Total Vacancy||16 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs.36,800 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Review Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL ARO Posts 2020:
- Applicants should hold Bachelor’s Degree/ equivalent in a prescribed discipline.
- However refer advertisement for more details.
- Minimum age limit is 21 years.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Selection may be based on Computer-Based Test/Skill Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Rs.1000/- for Gen/UR/OBC/EWS of UP Candidates.
- Rs. 700/- (SC/ST of UP State).
- Applicants can pay fee via Net-banking/ credit/ debit mode or through SBI challan mode as specified in the advertisement.
How to Apply Online for UPPCL Carrers:
- Go to the official website @ upenergy.in
- Click ‘Vacancy/ Results’ given in the home page.
- Find the advertisement ‘ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/VSA/2020/ARO FOR THE POST OF “ASSISTANT REVIEW OFFICER’
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Through online registration link given below, apply online.
- Fill the details carefully and finally submit it.
How to fill up UPPCL Online Registration Form:
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.