UPPSC Recruitment 2020 - Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced 1819 Vacancies for Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Research Officer, Registrar, Assistant Architect, Assistant Radio Officer Posts. Last Date to apply 11.01.2021 and 22.01.2021
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment - UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Research Officer, Registrar, Assistant Architect, Assistant Radio Officer posts | Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ http://uppsc.up.nic.in/. The has announced a new job opportunity for Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Research Officer, Registrar, Assistant Architect, Assistant Radio Officer posts. This notification was released on 24.11.2020 and 22.12.202022.12.2020. Eligible candidates who have completed their B.Sc, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, Ph.D, Master.Degree can apply for the 1819 vacancies available Uttar Pradesh . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 11.01.2021 and 22.01.2021. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Research Officer, Registrar, Assistant Architect, Assistant Radio Officer|
|Qualification||B.Sc, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, Ph.D, Master.Degree|
|Total Vacancy||1819 Post|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs.9,300 to 34,800 (per month)|
|Starting Date||24.11.2020 and 22.12.202022.12.2020|
|Last Date||11.01.2021 and 22.01.2021|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission :
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency's charter is granted by the Constitution of India.
Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Research Officer, Registrar, Assistant Architect, Assistant Radio Officer Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Research Officer, Registrar, Assistant Architect, Assistant Radio Officer posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 1819 vacancies for Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Research Officer, Registrar, Assistant Architect, Assistant Radio Officer Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Architect Planner||01|
|Assistant Radio Officer||02|
Education Qualification :
Applicants should possess B.E/ M.D/ M.S/ M.Ch/ Graduate/ Postgraduate in relevant discipline from recognized university.
Application fees :
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC candidates – Rs. 125/ Rs. 105, for SC/ ST/ Ex-Service Man candidates – Rs. 65 & for Handicapped candidates – Rs. 25.
- Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Cards Payments/ Other payment mode.
Age limit :
Minimum and maximum age should be 21 years and 62 years.
Mode of Application :
- Application through online will be acceptable.
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Research Officer, Registrar, Assistant Architect, Assistant Radio Officer - Rs.9,300 to 34,800 (per month)
selection process :
- Examination (Premilinary & Mains for GIC Lecture post).
How to apply UPPSC Recruitment 2020:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Research Officer, Registrar, Assistant Architect, Assistant Radio Officer posts through online mode from 24.11.2020 and 22.12.202022.12.2020 to 11.01.2021 and 22.01.2021. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||24.11.2020 and 22.12.202022.12.2020|
|Last date to apply||11.01.2021 and 22.01.2021|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply UPPSC Recruitment 2020
Online Apply Link
UPPSC Recruitment 2020 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2020 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 24.11.2020 and 22.12.202022.12.2020
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
11.01.2021 and 22.01.2021 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You