UPSC Exam Notification 2020 | National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II), 2020 | Total Vacancies 413 | Last Date 06.07.2020 | UPSC NDA Exam Notification @ www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Exam Notification 2020: Union Public Service Commission invites online application from eligible candidates. It has planned to conduct the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II), 2020. Currently UPSC has 413 vacancies in National Defence Academy (Army, Navy & Air Force) and Naval Academy. As per the UPSC Exam notification, these 413 vacancies are allocated for UPSC NDA & NA Exam (II)-2020. Applicants who are looking for defence jobs in central government can use this opportunity. Eligible candidates can make the UPSC online registration from 16.06.2020 to 06.07.2020.
Applicants must have passed 12th Std from recognized board. Aspirants must have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. UPSC will conduct Psychological Aptitude Test followed by intelligence and personality test and SSB interview for selection of suitable candidates.. After that selected applicants will engage on anywhere in India. UPSC NDA & NA Exam 2020 will be commencement from 06.09.2020. Candidates should submit online application only no other modes of application will be accepted. More details of UPSC upcoming vacancies, latest notification, admit card, syllabus, UPSC NDA, result, UPSC jobs list, merit list, cut off marks and etc. are given in official website.
Details of UPSC NDA Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advt. Number||EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.08/2020-NDA-II|
|Exam Name||National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II), 2020|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting date for submission of online application||16.06.2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||06.07.2020|
|Date of Commencement of Examination||06.09.2020|
UPSC Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification UPSC allocates overall 413 vacancies for this UPSC NDA & NA Exam (II) 2020. Organization wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Organization||Number of Vacancy|
|National Defence Academy (Army-208, Navy-42, Air Force-120)||370|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||43|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA & NA (II) Exam 2020
- Applicants must have passed 12th Std from recognized board.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Candidates born not earlier than 02.01.2000 and not later than 01.01.2005.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UPSC will conduct written Exam followed by intelligence and personality test and SSB interview for selection of suitable candidates.
Mode of Application
- Online applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs Candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can make the payment via either Online – Visa, Debit Card, Master Credit Card, Net Banking (SBI) or Offline – by Cash (any branch of SBI).
How to apply UPSC NDA II Exam 2020 Notification
- Go to official website upsc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2020”click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Go to -> upsconline.nic.in enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up UPSC Online Registration form 2020
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online