UPSC Exam Notification 2020 | Indian Statistical Service Examination – 2020 | Total Vacancies 47 | Last Date 30.06.2020 | UPSC ISS 2020 Notification @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Exam Notification 2020: Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Indian Statistical Service Examination – 2020 on 16.10.2020. Recently UPSC has released the recruitment advertisement [EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.07/2020-ISS] for UPSC ISS Exam 2020. As per the UPSC ISS Exam notification, overall 47 vacancies are filled by UPSC. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can use this UPSC ISS job opportunity. Eligible applicants can apply to this UPSC ISS 2020 Notification via UPSC login from 10.06.2020. The last date for submission of UPSC ISS 2020 Online Application is 30.06.2020.
UPSC ISS recruitment notification and UPSC Jobs online registration link is available in official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in/ upsconline.nic.in. A candidate for the Indian Statistical Service must have obtained Degree/ Master Degree from recognized university. Candidates age limit should be 21 to 30 years. Selection will be based on written test/ interview/ personality test. Contenders have to pay required fee via either online or offline. More details of UPSC ISS vacancy, upcoming UPSC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UPSC ISS 2020 Exam Notification
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.07/2020-ISS|
|Exam Name||Indian Statistical Service Examination – 2020|
|Total UPSC ISS Vacancy||47|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||10.06.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.06.2020|
|UPSC ISS Exam date||16.10.2020|
|Official website||www.upsc.gov.in/ upsconline.nic.in|
UPSC ISS Exam 2020 Eligibility Details
- Applicants must hold Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a University.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 21 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UPSC ISS selection will be based on written test/ interview/ personality test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.200 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or offline (SBI by Cash).
How to apply UPSC ISS Examination 2020 Notification
- Go to official website upsconline.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up UPSC ISS 2020 Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|UPSC ISS Exam date||16.10.2020|