UPSC Exam Notification 2020 | Apply UPSC CDS (I) Exam 2021 345
Vacancies | Last date : 17.11.2020 | Apply Online @ upsc.gov.inVacancies
UPSC Exam Notification 2020: Union Public Service Commission has released the recruitment advertisement [EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.2/2021.CDS-I] for UPSC CDS Exam 2020. It is going to conduct the Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2021 on 07.02.2021. As per the UPSC CDS Exam notification, overall 345 vacancies are allocated for IMA Dehradun, INA Ezhimala, AFA Hyderabad & OTA Chennai Courses. Applicants who are seeking Engineering jobs in central govt can use this UPSC job opportunity. Eligible applicants can apply to this UPSC CDS Exam via UPSC login from 28.10.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 17.11.2020.
UPSC CDS recruitment notification and UPSC online registration link is available in official website (upsconline.nic.in). Applicants must have possessed Degree/ Engineering from recognized university. Candidates must have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. Selection will be based on written test/ interview/ skill test. Contenders have to pay required fee via either online or offline. More details of UPSC CDSE I 2020 vacancy, upcoming UPSC Exam notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Combined Defence Services Examination I|
|Total Vacancy||345 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Across India , Across India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Last Date||17.11.2020 | Exam Date : 07.02.2021|
Here you will get the details for the post of Combined Defence Services Examination I includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (29.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
UPSC CDS (I) 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the UPSC notification, overall 345 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Course||Name of the Course|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||26|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)||187|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS Examination (I) 2021
- Applicants must have possessed Degree/ Engineering from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UPSC CDS selection will be based on written test/ interview/ skill test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.200 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or offline (SBI by Cash).
Steps to apply UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (I) Notification
- Go to official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click “Examination Notification” find the advertisement “Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2021”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page click “Click Here”, new page will be opened.
- First you can make Part 1 Registration then you will make Part II Registration.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|VSSC Off Campus Recruitment||158||
|Indian Navy Recruitment||300||
10th Std 06.08.2021
|National Institute of Virology Recruitment||53||
12thStd, B.Sc, MBBS, M.Sc, M.Tech, M.E, Ph.D, MS, MD, Master.Degree, DMLT, NET, GATE 13.08.2021
|Punjab Police Dept Recruitment||1191||
B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, Diploma 16.08.2021
|NTRO Off Campus Recruitment||67||
B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc 05.08.2021
|Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture Recruitment||18||
12th Std 07.08.2021
|Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) Recruitment||10||
CA, MBA, PGDM 10.08.2021
|Fazilka District Court Recruitment||41||
10th Std 05.08.2021
|Government hospitals, Thiruvarur Recruitment||39||
Diploma, D.Pharm, B.Pharm Walk-in : 05.08.2021 and 06.08.2021
|Govt Hospital Thoothukudi Recruitment||27||
D.Pharm, Diploma 28.07.2021
|Government hospitals, Kallakurichi Recruitment||50||
D.Pharm, Diploma, DMLT 29.07.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
UPSC - FEQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for UPSC ?
Any Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for UPSC ?
UPSC released 345 vacancies for Combined Defence Services Examination I Posts
✅ How to apply for UPSC ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Rs.200 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
As per norms. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the Age limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for UPSC ?
The Job location for this post is Across India
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 28.10.2020
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
17.11.2020 | Exam Date : 07.02.2021 is last date to apply for this post