UPSC Exam Notification 2020 | Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination | Chemist & Scientist Posts | Total Vacancies 40 | Last Date 27.10.2020 | UPSC Notification @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Exam Notification 2020: Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Combined Geo-Scientist Examination, 2021 on 21.02.2021. Recently UPSC has released the recruitment exam notice [EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.01/2021-GEOL] for UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam. As per the UPSC Exam notification, overall 40 vacancies are allocated for Chemist & Scientist B Posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can use this UPSC job opportunity. Eligible applicants can make the UPSC online registration from 07.10.2020 to 27.10.2020 @ upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam notification and UPSC online registration link is available in official website (upsc.gov.in/ upsconline.nic.in). Applicants must have possessed Master Degree/ M.Sc and age limit should be 21 to 32 years. Selection will be based on written test/ personality test. Contenders have to pay required fee via either online or offline. More details of Union Public Service Commission 2020 vacancy, upcoming UPSC Exam notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancy||40 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Last Date||27.10.2020 | Prelims Exam 21.02.2021 | Main Exam (17-18 July) : 17.07.2021|
Here you will get the details for the post of Scientist includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
UPSC Exam 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the UPSC notification, overall 40 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Exam wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Exam||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Chemist & Scientist Vacancy
- Applicants must have possessed Master Degree/ M.Sc from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 21 to 32 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on written test (prelims & mains) & personality test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.200 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or offline (SBI by Cash).
How to apply UPSC Geo-Scientist Examination 2020 Notification
- Go to official website upsconline.nic.in.
- Find the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC Apply online for various examinations of UPSC” click on the link.
- Then find the notification link, click on the link advt will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Then back to the page, to apply you need to complete UPSC Part 1 & Part II registration.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.