UPSC Exam Notification 2020 | Combined Medical Services Examination – 2020 | Total Vacancies 559 | Last Date 18.08.2020 | UPSC CMS Recruitment Notification @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Exam Notification 2020: Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Combined Medical Services Examination – 2020 on 29.07.2020. Recently UPSC has released the recruitment advertisement [Examination Notice No.09/2020-CMS] for UPSC CMS Exam 2020. As per the UPSC CMS Exam notification, overall 559 vacancies are filled by UPSC and these vacancies are assigned for Junior Scale Posts, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer & General Duty Medical Officer Posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can use this UPSC CMS job opportunity. As per the UPSC CMS Notification, apply online link has been activated on 29.07.2020 & it will be ended on 18.08.2020.
UPSC CMS recruitment notification and UPSC Jobs online registration link is available in official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in/ upsconline.nic.in. Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination from recognized university. Candidates age limit should not exceed 32 years. UPSC selection will be based on Computer Based Exam & Personality test. Contenders have to pay required fee via either online or offline. More details of UPSC CMS Latest vacancy, upcoming UPSC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||General Duty Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy||559 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Starting Date||29.07.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Last Date||18.08.2020 | CMC Exam : 22.10.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of General Duty Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
UPSC CMS 2020 Vacancies
- As per the UPSC Notification, overall 559 vacancies are assigned for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||182|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer||66|
|General duty Medical Officer||04|
|General duty Medical Officer Grade-II||07|
UPSC CMS Eligibility Details for AMO, GDMO & Other Posts
- Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 32 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UPSC CMS selection will be based on Computer Based Exam & Personality test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.200 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or offline (SBI by Cash).
Steps to apply UPSC CMS Examination 2020 Notification
- Go to official website upsconline.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Combined Medical Services Examination, 2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up UPSC Online Registartion
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.