UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination 2021 | Union Public Service Commission has announced 110 Vacancies for Indian Forest Service Posts in , Across India | Last Date to apply 24.03.2021 | www.jobvision.in
UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination 2021 : Union Public Service Commission has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Indian Forest Service posts. This notification was announced on 04.03.2021. Any Degree candidates can apply for 110 vacancies in Across India. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 24.03.2021 Candidate who seeks for Union Public Service Commission can use this chance. Applicants must also have completed the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Indian Forest Service includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (20.04.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Indian Forest Service|
|Total Vacancy||110 Post|
| ||Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Union Public Service Commission
Union Public Service Commission : The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India's premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services.While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India
Vacancy Details for UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination 2021
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Indian Forest Service Examination||110 Posts Approximately|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination 2021
- For Indian Forest Services: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification
- Refer UPSC exam notification for more details.
Application fees and payment details for UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination 2021
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Female/SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination 2021
Age limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- He must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1989 and not later than 1st August 2000
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) - SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
Mode of Application :
- Candidates should apply for UPSC Exams through online registration link.
Selary Details : As per norms
selection process :
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination 2021 for Indian Forest Service posts through Online mode from 04.03.2021 to 24.03.2021. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Union Public Service Commission
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (20.04.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 04.03.2021
- Last date to apply : 24.03.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination 2021 ?
Any Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination 2021 ?
Union Public Service Commission released 110 vacancies for Indian Forest Service Posts
✅ How to apply for UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
General/OBC Candidates - Rs.100 and Female/SC/ST Candidates - No Fees. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the salary limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Minimum Age - 21 Years and Maximum Age - 38 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Across India
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 04.03.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
24.03.2021 is last date to apply for this post
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Income Tax Dept Recruitment||01||
Bachelor’s Degree 14.06.2021
|Southern Railway Recruitment||33||
MBBS Walkin interview - 28.04.2021 onwards
|Sports Authority Recruitment||320||
Assistant Coach 20.05.2021
|Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment||06||
8th, 10th, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, Any Degree 17.05.2021
MBBS, DNB, MS, MD, M.Ch, PG Diploma Walk-In Interview - 24.04.2021 and 25.04.2021
B.E, B.Tech, Master Degree 23.04.2021
|National Highways - NHIDCL Recruitment||61+||
Degree, Law Degree, Engineering 31.05.2021
- Indian Army Recruitment - ARO – Guntur Rally
- IRCON Recruitment 2021 | 74 Vacancies for Engineer Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | 72 Vacancies for Technical Officer and Other Posts
- Military Engineering Services | 502 Vacancies for Draughtsman and Other Posts
- UP Police Recruitment 2021 | 9534 Vacancies for Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander and Fire Officer Posts
- TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2021 | 40 Vacancies for Wireman, Electrician Posts
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 | 196 Vacancies for Assistant Engineer
- HMT Recruitment 2021 | Company Trainee | 21 Vacancies
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | 480 Vacancies for Apprentice Posts
- NBCC India Recruitment 2021 | 35 Vacancies for Management Trainee Posts