UPSC Recruitment 2021 - Union Public Service Commission has announced 23 Vacancies for Assistant Director, Assistant Geologist, Agriculture Engineer Posts in , Across India - Last Date to apply 16.09.2021
- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2021 - Union Public Service Commission has announced 23 Vacancies for Assistant Director, Assistant Geologist, Agriculture Engineer Posts in , Across India - Last Date to apply 16.09.2021
- 2 UPSC Recruitment 2021 Highlights :
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2021 :
UPSC Recruitment 2021 : Union Public Service Commission has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Assistant Director, Assistant Geologist, Agriculture Engineer posts. This notification was announced on 28.08.2021. M.Sc, Master.Degree candidates can apply for 23 vacancies in Across India. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 16.09.2021 Candidate who seeks for Union Public Service Commission can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Highlights :
|UPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Director, Assistant Geologist, Agriculture Engineer|
|Total Vacancy||23 Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Director, Assistant Geologist, Agriculture Engineer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2021 :
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
Education Qualification :
|Assistant Director||M.Sc. Degree in Plant Pathology or M.Sc. Degree in Agriculture with specialization in Plant Pathology or M.Sc. Degree in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology from a recognized University or Institution.|
|Agricultural Engineers||Degree in Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Technology from a recognized University or Institute|
|Assistant Geologist||Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Geo-chemistry or Marine Geology or Earth Science & Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies (Coastal Geology) or Environmental Geology or Geo-informatics from a recognized University or Institution|
|Assistant Director||Three years of practical experience in the field of study of domestic and or foreign plant diseases related to plant virus and plant-bacteria|
|Agricultural Engineers||Two years experience in the installation, calibration, and maintenance of electronics and electrical instruments for automatic measurement and controls, experience in handling strain gauge, sound and vibration equipment, etc. from any government or private (listed) organizations.|
|Assistant Geologist||Check Notification|
Application fees / payment details :
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women candidates of any community
- No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/ OBC/ EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee
Age limit :
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Director||35 years|
|Agricultural Engineers||33 years|
|Assistant Geologist||30 years|
Mode of Application :
- Apply through online mode only.
- Apply Link Available Below
Selary Details :
- Assistant Director, Assistant Geologist, Agriculture Engineer - As per norms
|Assistant Director||Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Agricultural Engineers||Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Assistant Geologist||Level- 08 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
selection process :
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply UPSC Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest UPSC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Director, Assistant Geologist, Agriculture Engineer posts through Online mode from 28.08.2021 to 16.09.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Union Public Service Commission
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||28.08.2021|
|Last date to apply||16.09.2021|
Official Notification and Apply Links :
|Important Links :|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
|Career Page Link||👉 Click here|
|Online Apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Download Notification||👉 Click here|
UPSC Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 28.08.2021
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
16.09.2021 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You