UPSC Recruitment 2021 | Union Public Service Commission has announced 56 Vacancies for Data Processing Assistant, Junior Time Scale (JTS) Grade, Youth Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Grade Posts in , Across India | Last Date to apply 28.10.2021 | www.jobvision.in
UPSC Recruitment 2021 : Union Public Service Commission has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Data Processing Assistant, Junior Time Scale (JTS) Grade, Youth Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Grade posts. This notification was announced on 08.10.2021. Degree, Master Degree, Diploma candidates can apply for 56 vacancies in Across India. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 28.10.2021 Candidate who seeks for Union Public Service Commission can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Data Processing Assistant, Junior Time Scale (JTS) Grade, Youth Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Grade includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (17.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Data Processing Assistant, Junior Time Scale (JTS) Grade, Youth Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Grade|
|Qualification||Degree, Master Degree, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||56 Post|
| ||Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Union Public Service Commission
Union Public Service Commission : The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India's premier central recruiting agency for central government public servants. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for Group A and Group B posts under civil services cadre and defence services cadre of the union government.
Vacancy Details for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- As per the notification, overall 56 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Data Processing Assistant||01|
|Junior Time Scale (JTS) Grade||29|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should possess Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Application fees and payment details for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Rs.25 for Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and no fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for UPSC Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Age limit should be 30 years/ 35 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Selary Details : As Per Norms
selection process :
- Recruitment Test and Interview will be conducted by UPSC
How to apply UPSC Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest UPSC Recruitment 2021 for Data Processing Assistant, Junior Time Scale (JTS) Grade, Youth Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Grade posts through Online mode from 08.10.2021 to 28.10.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Union Public Service Commission
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (17.10.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 08.10.2021
- Last date to apply : 28.10.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
UPSC Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021 ?
Degree, Master Degree, Diploma Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for UPSC Recruitment 2021 ?
Union Public Service Commission released 56 vacancies for Data Processing Assistant, Junior Time Scale (JTS) Grade, Youth Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Grade Posts
✅ How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Rs.25 for Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and no fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the salary limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Age limit should be 30 years/ 35 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for UPSC Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Across India
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 08.10.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
28.10.2021 is last date to apply for this post