UPSC Recruitment 2022 - Union Public Service Commission has announced 861 Vacancies for Civil Services Examination Posts in , All Over Inida - Last Date to apply 22.02.2022
- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2022 - Union Public Service Commission has announced 861 Vacancies for Civil Services Examination Posts in , All Over Inida - Last Date to apply 22.02.2022
- 2 UPSC Recruitment 2022 Highlights :
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2022 :
UPSC Recruitment 2022 : Union Public Service Commission has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Civil Services Examination posts. This notification was announced on 02.02.2022. Graduate degree candidates can apply for 861 vacancies in All Over Inida. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 22.02.2022 Candidate who seeks for Union Public Service Commission can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Highlights :
|UPSC Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Civil Services Examination|
|Total Vacancy||861 Post|
|Job Location||All Over Inida|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Civil Services Examination includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2022 :
Vacancy Details :
Total No of Vacancies
861 - Civil Services Examination 2022 Posts
Education Qualification :
- Graduate degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
Application fees / payment details :
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI
Age limit :
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2022 i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1990 and not later than 1st August, 2001.
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through UPSC official Notification 2022 for more reference
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details :
- Civil Services Examination - As Per Norms
- Civil Services Examination - Basic Salary is Rs. 56,100. Perks such as Travel Allowance (TA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), and Dearness Allowance (DA) will be provided.
selection process :
- Civil Services Examination (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type)
- Civil Services Examination (Main) Examination (Written and Interview)
How to apply UPSC Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest UPSC Recruitment 2022 for Civil Services Examination posts through Online mode from 02.02.2022 to 22.02.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Union Public Service Commission
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||02.02.2022|
|Last date to apply||22.02.2022|
Official Notification and Apply Links :
|Important Links :|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
|Career Page Link||👉 Click here|
|Online Apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Download Notification||👉 Click here|
UPSC Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 02.02.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
22.02.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You