UPSC Recruitment 2023 - Union Public Service Commission has announced 577 Vacancies for Degree Posts. Last Date to apply 17.03.2023
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment - UPSC Recruitment 2023 for Degree posts | Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification | UPSC Online Application @ https://upsc.gov.in/. The UPSC has announced a new job opportunity for Degree posts. This notification was released on 25.02.2023. Eligible candidates who have completed their Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer, Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner Posts can apply for the 577 vacancies available Anywhere in India. The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 17.03.2023. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Qualification||Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer, Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner Posts|
|Total Vacancy||577 Post|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Union Public Service Commission :
The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India's premier central recruitment agency for recruitment of all the Group 'A' officers under Government of India
UPSC Degree Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the UPSC Degree posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
UPSC has released 577 vacancies for Degree Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer||418|
|2.||Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner||159|
Education Qualification :
1. Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer -
Educational: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from recognised university or institute.
2. Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner -
Educational: Degree of a recognised University or Equivalent.
Desirable: Diploma in Company Law/Labour Laws/Public Administration.
Application fees :
(a) Candidates (Except Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/-
(b) No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No fee exemption is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Age limit :
1. Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer - 30 years
2. Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner - 35 years
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through UPSC official Notification 2023 for more reference
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Degree - As per norms
1. Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer - Level- 08 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
2. Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner - Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
selection process :
|1. Recruitment Test (RT)|
|Exam Center In Tamilnadu: Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirapalli, Vellore|
How to apply UPSC Recruitment 2023:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest UPSC Recruitment 2023 for Degree posts through online mode from 25.02.2023 to 17.03.2023. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||25.02.2023|
|Last date to apply||17.03.2023|
Notification - PDF :
Double click Below button to Download UPSC Recruitment 2023 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
Double click Below button to Apply UPSC Recruitment 2023
Online Apply Link
UPSC Recruitment 2023 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 25.02.2023
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
17.03.2023 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You