UPSCIDC Notification 2020 – Opening for Various Assistant Engineer Posts
Uttar Pradesh State Construction And Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||UP State Construction & Infrastructure|
Development Corporation Ltd
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer-Civil
- Assistant Engineer-Electrical
- Assistant Engineer-Design
- Assistant Architect
- Company Secretary
- Accounts Officer
- Law Officer
- The candidates must have passed Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Salary Package: Rs. 15,600/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.500/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upscidc.org
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.12.2019 to 01.01.2020