UST Recruitment 2022 – UST has recruit BE, B.Tech, MCA candidates for Python Developer Apply Online @ official website
UST Recruitment 2022 : UST has to recruit candidates for Python Developer positions through off campus in Bengaluru Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, MCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with UST you can use this recruitment.
UST Recruitment 2022 Details :
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Python Developer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Python Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
About The Company
UST is a global digital transformation solutions provider. For more than 20 years, UST has worked side by side with the world’s best companies to make a real impact through transformation. Powered by technology, inspired by people and led by purpose, UST partners with their clients from design to operation. With deep domain expertise and a future-proof philosophy, UST embeds innovation and agility into their clients’ organizations. With over 30,000 employees in 30 countries, UST builds for boundless impact—touching billions of lives in the process.
Detailed Job Description :
- Professional Certification in Python is mandatory
- Engineering Graduates (ECE/CSE/IT) / MCA
- Year of pass out: 2019/2020/2021/22
- 60% score throughout academics (10th, Intermediate/ Diploma, Bachelors, Masters) with no active backlogs
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Should have completed a professional course in Python
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
UST Recruitment 2022 – FAQs