VerveTronics Off Campus Drive 2020 | Embedded Engineer | BE / B.Tech / M.Sc / MCA | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : VerveTronics is a Product Development company with engineering expertise in Systems Design, Embedded Software development, functional safety & Vision solutions. We have proven track record with unique combination of product engineering skills, domain knowledge and technology expertise in segments such as aerospace and defence, automotive, agriculture, medical, industries etc.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Embedded Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Embedded Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For VerveTronics Jobs 2020 :
- Strong hands-on experience with Java; full stack development
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems
- Work with other software engineers for one or more Agile scrum teams assigned to work on the project.
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions,
Skills Required For VerveTronics Jobs 2020 :
- Strong development skills in Java with OOPs knowledge of additional languages like Kotlin, Scala, is a plus
- Hands on experience in opensource Java frameworks like – Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JPA and Hibernate.
- Hands on experience in messaging technologies like – JMS, IBM MQ, Solace, Kafka
- Experience in at least one of the non-relational databases – MongoDB, Dynamo DB
- Experience in at least one of the relational databases – Oracle (preferable), MySQL, Postgres, H2
- Handson experience in developing REST/JSON Web Services
- Should have sound knowledge in Build tools – Maven (preferable), Gradle, Jenkins, TeamCity
- Should have sound knowledge in web and application servers like Tomcat (preferably), Weblogic, Webspere, JBoss etc.
- Should have sound knowledge in revision control system – Git (preferable), SVN
- Sound knowledge of Unit testing frameworks – Junit (preferably), Mockito
- Experience in developing Unix shell scripts
- Experience in UI development using frameworks like Angular, React
- Understanding of TDD/BDD concepts and testing frameworks like Cucumber
- Exposure to development in cloud platforms like Azure, GCP, AWS, Openshift
- Knowledge of Spring Cloud framework e.g. Spring cloud dataflow, stream and tasks Some exposure on ibatis ORM framework.
- Full Stack Development experience
Documents to be Carried for VerveTronics Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For VerveTronics Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.