Vestas Freshers Recruitment As Trainee Software Engineer For B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/ME
Vestas Freshers Recruitment As Trainee Software Engineer: Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 105 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Degree Needed: B.Tech / B.E / M.Tech / ME
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Profile: Trainee Software Engineer
Work Location: IN, Chennai
- Control Infrastructure is responsible for delivering optimized and reliable control solutions for our Wind Turbines including the functional safety.
- This includes the real-time communication backbone that ties all the distributed control nodes together, the real time operating system of the control nodes and the high-level functionality that control all operation in the turbine.
- CI is responsible for maintaining the man machine & plant interface, service functionality, sensing (wind, azimuth, yawing, tower acceleration), AUX power supply & backup.
- We are a team of around 200+ engineers spread between Denmark, Portugal & India working in a highly innovative technology-centric and process driven environment.
Responsibilities for Vestas Freshers Recruitment As Trainee Software Engineer:
- You will be part of a team providing engineering solutions to non-standard products and existing products. This involves below responsibilities e.g. addressing the issues reported from field and root cause analysis & problem solving related to turbines in operation, support the service technical team across the globe that keeps our turbine fleet running, support to sales organization by addressing new solution requirements and technology development.
- The work involves high level of engineering i.e. balancing a solution towards various specific requirements.
- You will mainly work with addressing the issues specific to individual systems in the turbine and developing solutions having close collaboration with the system leads.
- You will be responsible for verification of the solution on all levels, including software tests (in-house) and field verification.
- You will be also responsible for documenting and presenting your work in a precise way to your internal and external stakeholders.
Qualification for Vestas Freshers Recruitment As Trainee Software Engineer:
- B.Tech / B.E / M.Tech / ME – CS, ECE, EE, Mechatronics
- Knowledge on Object Oriented & State based software design
- Knowledge in the real time embedded systems machine control domain
- Knowledge of dynamical mechanical systems
- Experience in Control system using MATLAB Simulink(not mandatory)
- Interest and knowledge with product or technology development
Good to have for Vestas Freshers Recruitment As Trainee Software Engineer:
- Understanding of Continuous integration solutions with e.g. Git, Jenkins, Atlassian suite
- Programming experience preferably in a distributed architecture framework
- Knowledge of control algorithms
- You are pro-active, problem-solving, results-oriented and have a strong sense of responsibility
- You are able to meet your deadlines with the good quality output
- You have a creative approach to new challenges and out of box thought process
- You succeed as part of a team and it comes naturally to you to collaborate and share knowledge
- You have good communication & presentation skills and are fluent in English (speaking and writing)
What We Offer:
- We offer an opportunity to be part of a strong team in an exciting business with very comprehensive products.
- The working environment in Engineering Solution is informal but with clear direction.
- You will be part of a project-oriented organization with an inspiring work environment.
- You will be part of an international organization with opportunities to grow and develop in the job – professionally and personally.
Apply Before the link Expire for Vestas Freshers Recruitment As Trainee Software Engineer