Vestas Recruitment 2020 | Training Co-Coordinator | Diploma | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
||Company Name||Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Training Co-Ordinator|
|Qualification||Diploma - EEE|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Training Co-Ordinator includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Vestas Jobs 2020 :
- Responsible of training Blue Collar in the converter factory
- Plan the training
- Implement the decided trainings e.g., WMS (Workmanship), ESO (Electrical Safety Ordinary), ESQ (Electrical Safety Qualified) and LOTO 2 (Log Out – Tag Out)
- Training evaluation
- Administration of the TDR system
- Be responsible for management and optimization of training system on factory level
- Ensure completion of training plan and activities
- Good documentation of training record, materials etc.
- Continuous improvement on WMS training system in corporation with Q dep. and TS.
- Contact person regarding external courses
Skills Required for Vestas Jobs 2020 :
- Should have a Training knowledge
- Experience both in classroom training and in the shop floor / on the job training
- Administrative skills – documentation, training plans, TDR (Training Development Record) handling incl. training records, competence matrix.
Documents to be Carried for Vestas Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Vestas Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.