VMC Recruitment 2020 | Jr. Clerk, Peon & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 144 | Last Date 05.10.2020 | Vadodara Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification @ vmc.gov.in
VMC Recruitment 2020: Vadodara Municipal Corporation is going to fill up 144 vacancies. It invites online application from qualified aspirants. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these 144 openings. Aspirants who are seeking Gujarat govt jobs can make the online registration from 25.09.2020. As per the VMC recruitment notification, these vacancies are allocated for Ayush Medical Officer, Midwifery (NPM), Jr. Clerk, Case writer, Peon, Ayaben (class-4) & Security guard posts in Health Main Office Dept. Eligible candidates can apply to this VMC Bharti 2020 on or before the last date 05.10.2020.
Vadodara Municipal Corporation recruitment apply online link and VMC ICDS Recruitment notification is available in official website (vmc.gov.in). Aspirants must hold prescribed educational qualification from recognized university or institute. Candidates should have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. VMC recruitment process will be based on test/ interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at Vadodara Municipal Corporation, Gujarat. More details of VMC recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Vadodara Municipal Corporation|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Midwifery, Peon, Security Guard, Ayush Medical Officer, Junior Clerk, Case Writer|
|Qualification||12thStd, B.E, B.Tech, BAMS, Diploma, 8thStd, Bachelor.Degree, B.Sc.Nursing, 4thStd|
|Total Vacancy||144 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Gujarat|
|Salary||Rs.8,500 - 30,000 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Midwifery, Peon, Security Guard, Ayush Medical Officer, Junior Clerk, Case Writer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
VMC Bharti 2020 Vacancy Details
- Overall 144 vacancies are assigned for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Ayush Medical Officer||16|
Eligibility Criteria for VMC AMO, Jr. Clerk, Peon & Other Posts
Total Vacancies: 144 Posts
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Ayush Medical Officer||16|
Educational Qualification & Age limit
|Ayush Medical Officer||BSAM/BAMS|
|Midwifery (NPM)||Diploma (Midwifery) or B.Sc (Nursing)|
|Junior Clerk||Graduation with MIS Experience|
|Case Writer||12th Class with relevant Experience|
|Ayaben (Class-4)||4th Class with relevant Experience|
|Security Guard||8th Class with relevant Experience|
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Ayush Medical Officer||Rs. 22,000/- per month|
|Midwifery (NPM)||Rs. 30,000/- per month|
|Junior Clerk||Rs. 19,950/- per month|
|Case Writer||Rs. 13,000/- per month|
|Peon||Rs. 8,500/- per month|
|Ayaben (Class-4)||Rs. 8,500/- per month|
|Security Guard||Rs. 8,500/- per month|
- VMC selection will be based on
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply VMC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website vmc.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “PRO 521/20-21”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Vadodara Municipal Corporation Bharti 2020 online form
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.