VMWare Off Campus Drive 2021 | VMWare has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Associate Technical Support Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
VMWare Off Campus Drive 2021 : VMWare has to recruit candidates for Associate Technical Support Engineer positios through off campus in Bengaluru Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with VMWare you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Technical Support Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (01.12.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Technical Support Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
VMWare : At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our compute, cloud, mobility, networking and security offerings form a digital foundation that powers the apps, services and experiences that are transforming the world.
Detailed Job Description For VMWare Off Campus Drive 2021
As a New Grad you will be providing support to customers, using VMware products, in isolating, diagnosing, reproducing and fixing technical issues in a timely manner. To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter and self-learner, possess strong customer service and technical problem-solving skills and be someone who embraces challenges.
Essential Functions :
- Resolve customer’s issues via the telephone, email or Webex session
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner
- Regular follow ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create new knowledgebase articles to capture new learning’s for reuse throughout the organization.
- Participate in technical communications within the Technical Support Team to share best practices and learn about new technologies.
- Focus on an area of technical specialization and attend technical trainings
- Read and work with other Technical Support Engineers on cases which will help cultivate that expertise.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For VMWare Off Campus Drive 2021
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order to work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations
- Understanding in Virtualization & Cloud computing will be preferred.
- Open to Rotational Shifts
- Understanding of some of the following technologies – Networking / Storage (FC, iSCSI etc..) / Linux / Windows Clustering/DHCP/DNS / Windows 2003/2008
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices
- Logical approach to problem solving
Documents to be Carried for VMWare Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For VMWare Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (01.12.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
VMWare Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ VMWare this hiring for which position ?
VMWare hiring candidates for Associate Technical Support Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for VMWare Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for VMWare Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires