VMWare Off Campus Drive 2022 - VMWare has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Technical Support Engineer Apply Online @ official website
- 1 VMWare Off Campus Drive 2022 - VMWare has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Technical Support Engineer Apply Online @ official website
VMWare Off Campus Drive 2022 : VMWare has to recruit candidates for Technical Support Engineer positions through off campus in Bengaluru Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with VMWare you can use this recruitment.
|VMWare Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Support Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (06.12.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
- Learn new communication and technological skills, including, but not limited to Technical Expertise, Applied Logic, as well as Time, Queue and Customer management
- Your administration and support experience with all of Windows server operating systems, workstation operating systems in large enterprise environments (thousands of systems) along with basic SQL and Postgres database management and querying for troubleshooting purposes will help you demonstrate your skills for success
- Your familiarity with various Hypervisors (vSphere, Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, KVM, etc.). Cloud concepts and technologies (vCloud Director, Amazon, OpenStack, etc.). Cloud orchestration tools (Chef, Puppet, vCenter Orchestrator, etc.). will allow you to partner with your teams and assist global customers
- Familiarity with software configuration management” tools eg: saltstack, chef, puppet, ansible will assist you to be successful to navigate and support customer environments
- Develop your technical skills in the areas of: access and identify management, networking, SaaS infrastructure and, mobile, Windows and macOS device management.
- Resolve complex queries while providing world class support to our customers.
- Troubleshoot, research and resolve issues, using labs, logs bundles and knowledge base, peer to peer collaboration and other tools you will learn in this role.
- Partner with Engineering, Field Teams and Technical experts to resolve issues to make it easier for customers to use our technology.
- Updating and creating knowledge articles for global circulation and use, based on the issues you have resolved.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- The selected candidate will be reporting to one of the Technical Support Manager. Managers have considerable amount of experience in managing enterprise support and leading the team to success through the company’s values. Leadership is deeply invested in the teams’ careers development and has a successful track record of ensuring the team is successful as a unit and ensure the individual team members progress in their careers.
- Leadership practices high ethical management and provides good work environment while being employee friendly
- The core team comprises engineers at different levels (L1, L2 and L3) supporting vRealize suite (including OpenStack) of products. The team is part of the 24×7 support structure and demonstrates work flexibility to ensure we meet customers contractual requirement
- While the team has loads for fun and engagement, we also work in partnership with the peers across the globe working during different time zones. The role requires the candidate to be flexible to work in any shift (includes PST) and weekend hours.
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
VMWare Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( VMWare Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
VMWare Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply VMWare Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the VMWare Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for VMWare Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka