VMware Recruitment Notification for Technical Support Engineer positions, VMware Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification was officially announced by VMware on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with VMware, this is your chance to apply.
VMware Off Campus Drive 2023
VMware is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Technical Support Engineer. Here, you will find more information about the Technical Support Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
VMware Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Technical Support Engineer
|Bangalore , Karnataka
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
- As a Technical Support Engineer, we will take your current expertise and expand your storage knowledge to new heights! You could soon be partnering with our customers to troubleshoot, understand, and overcome challenges in their storage environments.
- We start with enhancing your current knowledge! We want you to be confident, ready, and capable of working through technical challenges. From Day 1 your education will be a focus. In Depth and relevant training will see you successful with customers and earning VMware’s vaunted professional certificates.
- Once onboarding is completed you will be partnered with team members that have deep technical knowledge and deliver exceptional customer experience.
- This gives you the opportunity to learn from the best of the best. All before you manage your first customer interaction solo!
- As your skills expand you will be introduced to additional storage products and supporting technologies, work closely with senior technical team members to drive product improvements, mentor new team members, and work with our most elite customers.
- VMware knows the world is always moving forward. We move with it. We strive to not only make you an expert but keep you there. Continuous training, career development, and a focus on providing superior customer support makes sure you are always growing and ready to exceed the customers expectation for support delivery.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Expanding on your current storage fundamentals and integrating your knowledge to VMware products.
- Being highly communicative and willing to learn and practice new communication methods.
- Able to apply logic to a situation and able to work creatively when information may be disjointed or missing.
- Provide World Class Support to our customers.
- Partner with Engineering teams, field teams, customer success teams to provide wholistic and meaningful solutions.
- Sharing your knowledge. Be it with Knowledge Base articles, developing micro trainings for peers and customers, partnering with peers or spending time with a customer to increase their knowledge of VMware products.
- Work in an environment of trust, on-going development, and coaching, where you are empowered to develop and achieve success, surrounded, and supported by a team of highly skilled engineers and supported by a leadership
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Technical Support Engineer post at VMware includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
VMware Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( VMware Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
VMware Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply VMware Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the VMware Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. VMware Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for VMware Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka