VMWare Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : VMWare – At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our compute, cloud, mobility, networking and security offerings form a digital foundation that powers the apps, services and experiences that are transforming the world.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Member of Technical Staff (Python Programming, Linux)|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Naharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Member of Technical Staff (Python Programming, Linux) includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For VMWare Jobs 2020 :
- VMware is looking for software engineers who are interested in joining NSBU DevOps Team. The ideal candidate is someone who has a wide variety of experience ranging from Linux system administration, networking skills, object oriented programming, Web app development, virtualization software, building clouds/cloud administration.
- We are looking for a person who is passionate about building efficient infrastructure for building & testing enterprise scale software. This engineer is creative and eager to take on the challenge of building, testing and managing distributed infrastructure. Use computer science and latest software development methodologies rather than merely hacking together yet another script.
- You will participate in many innovative projects, with the authority and scope to apply your expertise in a fast paced and technically driven environment. You’ll be part of a bright engineering team that has an open communication, empowerment, innovation, teamwork and customer success culture.
- This is a rewarding position for people who love to problem solve, revel in figuring out complex problems, work with core infrastructure, and have a thirst for learning.
- Owning module to write server side APIs
- Strong passion for developing new software – fast. Participate in code reviews.
- Participate in the architecture, design, and implementation of next generation Testing infrastructure
- Communicate with all stakeholders and team members and provide updates perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required
Skills Required For VMWare Jobs 2020 :
- Strong coding skills in Python with emphasis on writing modular, scalable code.
- Familiarity with common unit test frameworks in Python
- Familiarity with code coverage tools in Python, Java
- Communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process.
- Excellent verbal communication, analytical skill and critical thinking.
Desired Skills :
- Experience with Git, Perforce
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Python, Perl, Shell Scripts
- Experience with Server side python programming
Documents to be Carried for VMWare Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For VMWare Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.