VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2020 | Executive Engineer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 12 | Last Date 09.07.2020 to 06.08.2020 | Thoothukudi Harbour Recruitment Notification @ www.vocport.gov.in
VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2020: V.O.CHIDAMBARANAR Port Trust (VOCPT) invites offline application from eligible candidates. It is going to fill up 12 vacancies in Tuticorin (Tamil Nadu). Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Thoothukudi Harbour vacancies. As per the VOC Port Trust recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Deputy Secretary, Executive Engineer, Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer, Senior Assistant Traffic Manager, Deputy Chief Engineer & Senior Deputy Chief Medical Officer posts. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu government jobs should send the filled application form to given address. The last date for receipt of the application is 09.07.2020, 20.07.2020, 30.07.2020, 04.08.2020 & 06.08.2020.
VOC Port Tuticorin recruitment notification & VOCPT Recruitment application form is availbale @ www.vocport.gov.in. Applicants must have possessed degree/ diploma/ engineering from recognized university. Contenders must have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. Selection will be based on merit. Selected aspirants will be placed at VOC Port Trust, Tuticorin, [Tamilnadu]. Applications via offline mode only will be accepted. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of VOC Port Trust recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||V.O.CHIDAMBARANAR Port Trust (VOCPT)|
|Job Category||State Government|
|Job Role||Deputy Secretary, Executive Engineer, Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer, Senior Assistant Traffic Manager, Deputy Chief Engineer, Senior Deputy Chief Medical Officer|
|Qualification||Any Degree/ MBBS/ PG Diploma/ Civil Engineering/ CA|
| ||Job Location||Tuticorin , Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||20-06-2020 & 09-07-2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Deputy Secretary, Executive Engineer, Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer, Senior Assistant Traffic Manager, Deputy Chief Engineer, Senior Deputy Chief Medical Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
hoothukudi Harbour Jobs Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 12 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer||01|
|Senior Assistant Traffic Manager||02|
|Deputy Chief Engineer||01|
|Senior Deputy Chief Medical Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for VOC Port Executive Engineer & Other posts
- Deputy Secretary: Degree
- Executive Engineer: Engineering in Civil.
- Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer: Member of ICAI/ ICWAI.
- Senior Assistant Traffic Manager: Degree.
- Deputy Chief Engineer: Diploma in Civil.
- Senior Deputy Chief Medical Officer: MBBS degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Deputy Secretary: 40 years.
- Executive Engineer: 35 years.
- Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer: 42 years.
- Senior Assistant Traffic Manager: 35 years.
- Deputy Chief Engineer: 42 years.
- Senior Deputy Chief Medical Officer: 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on merit.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office, Harbour Estate, Tuticorin– 628 004, Tamil Nadu
How to apply VOC Port Tuticorin Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website vocport.gov.in.
- Click “careers” find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.