Vodafone Recruitment 2021 | Vodafone India Ltd has recruit 0 – 3 Years candidates for Post Graduate Trainee | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Vodafone Recruitment 2021 : Vodafone India Ltd has to recruit candidates for Post Graduate Trainee positios through off campus in Pune Maharashtra . The candidates who are Finished in 0 – 3 Years Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Vodafone India Ltd you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Post Graduate Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Vodafone India Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Post Graduate Trainee|
|Qualification||0 – 3 Years|
|Experience Needed||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Vodafone India Ltd
Vodafone India Ltd : Working at Vodafone is all about helping people feel ready to benefit from new technology. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, showing young people that a phone is not just for fun and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet. Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. We are taking 4G to the Moon and using big data for social good to intelligent transport systems and emergency drones, we are still shaking things up
Detailed Job Description For Vodafone Recruitment 2021
- The Business Intelligence Advisor supports in the delivery of Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities, which play a key role in strategic planning and allow the organization to gather, store, access, and analyze business data to inform decision-making.
- The Business Intelligence Advisor conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in ensuring the business receives a great information service that is central to their commercial decision making and growing the reliability and creativity of BIs solutions and services.
- They support the team with detailed data analysis, implement dashboards and ensure decision support systems are in place that best serves the business in their decision making, whilst adhering to Standards, policy, and legislation. Typically reports to the Business Intelligence Manager.
- Follows processes to deliver tasks that support the team with designing new approaches, methodologies and modeling comprehensive dashboards and understands the business needs and transforming them into feasible technical solutions;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information with internal teams in a concise and logical way;
- Delivers assigned tasks in supporting centralizing and servicing reporting needs of the business, including report design, development, publishing, maintenance, and special report requests;
- Delivers activities that help establish and maintain processes to analyze requirements and integrate recurring reports into a standard reporting catalogue;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Vodafone Recruitment 2021
- MicroServices and APIs
- Digital Experience Platforms
- Dev Ops
Documents to be Carried for Vodafone Recruitment 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Vodafone Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (19.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Vodafone Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Vodafone India Ltd this hiring for which position ?
Vodafone India Ltd hiring candidates for Post Graduate Trainee position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Vodafone Recruitment 2021 ?
0 – 3 Years Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Vodafone Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires