Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 - Volvo is recruiting Any Graduates candidates for the role of Software Engineer IT Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 - Volvo is recruiting Any Graduates candidates for the role of Software Engineer IT Apply Online @ official website
Volvo Recruitment Notification - Volvo Career Notification for Software Engineer IT role | Volvo job opening Online Application. Volvo is currently recruiting candidates for Software Engineer IT positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their Any Graduates are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Volvo, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Engineer IT post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : SSC CGL Recruitment 2023, Apply 7500 Group B and C vacancies
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer IT|
|Experience||1 - 6 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Volvo :
Volvo Cars is a Swedish multinational manufacturer of luxury vehicles headquartered in Torslanda, Gothenburg. The company manufactures SUVs, station wagons, and sedans. The company’s main marketing arguments are safety and its Swedish heritage and design
Detailed Job Description :
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Support and Maintenance team within Core Platform Area Manufacturing. The assignment is for the long term.
We are looking our future colleague to be an inspirational figure, who is looking to learn and grow and join our journey to take the delivery to the next level.
Solid problem-solving skills
- Continuous improvement is your nature.
- Are passionate about Automation.
- Strong knowledge and experience in ASP.NET using C#, .Net Framework 4.0 & above.
- Basic Knowledge of WMQ and WMQ Client, WMQ Explorer.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and above.
- Hands-on experience on TSQL queries, stored procedures.
- Experience of working on Visual Studio 2017 & above.
- Experience working within application maintenance and Support teams or willingness to take on the challenge.
- You have a strong focus on quality.
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement.
- Minimum educational qualification – BE/B.Tech/MCA.
- 1-6 years of the overall experience.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Understanding of Domain-Driven Design
- Having experience in one/more emerging technologies like RPA, Machine Learning, Mobility, Azure would be an added advantage. Otherwise, should be willing to learn and acquire new skills and quickly work on new technologies.
- You can navigate with ease in a multi-cultural environment and actively cooperate with various stakeholders
- Flexibility: The ideal candidate must be flexible to work in New Developments, Maintenance and Support. Flexibility to work in CET shift and on on-call schedules
- Team Skills: Must be a team player.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineer IT post at Volvo includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Volvo Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Volvo Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,