Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 - Volvo is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Volvo Recruitment Notification - Volvo Career Notification for Software Engineer role | Volvo job opening Online Application. Volvo is currently recruiting candidates for Software Engineer positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Volvo, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Volvo :
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service. The Volvo Group, with its headquarters in Gothenburg, employs about 100,000 people, has production facilities in 18 countries and sells its products in more than 190 markets.
Detailed Job Description :
- Part of Scrum Team, delivering Automations to various business units within the Volvo Group.
- Full Stack Development: Completely responsible for Design, Develop, Validate and Deploy automations of different complexities.
- Interaction with business users – Attending End User demos, Requirements Capturing and Prepare Estimates
- Responsible to develop CRs, Maintain and Support Automations
- Develop internal tools and products
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- You are a good team player, believe in collaboration and support your colleagues
- You are committed, who can independently manage tasks and responsibilities and secure to deliver the results on time
- You consider yourself a good problem-solver with innovative mindset and have good analytical skills
- You are customer focused with the ability to work closely with business stakeholder, managing stakeholder requirements and to address their pain points
- You are a quick learner, passionate about new technologies, curious to know, courageous to try and fail faster
You will be a good fit if you have
- Knowledge in RPA using UIPath
- Prior experience ( 0 – 1 year) in .Net/Java development and have good understanding on software engineering.
- Handled E2E RPA Development – Understand & Analyse requirements, Design, Develop, Validate and Deploy Automations
- Experience in handling business stakeholders on automation opportunities – provide consulting, prepare proposals and deliver PDD, SDD
- Experience in working with end user systems like web, SAP, outlook, pdf, MS office, Citrix, Mainframes etc.
- Good understanding and worked with Orchestrator, Kibana, Task Capture etc.
- Have a basic understanding on Foundations – Agile, Cloud Computing, Security and Devops
- Experience in working other RPA products – Power Automate
- Certification in UIPath is a plus
- Worked in Manufacturing/Automotive domain
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineer post at Volvo includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Volvo Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Volvo Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
online social work degree, msw program, masters in social work, online psychology degree, online colleges, psychology courses online, online business degree, elementary education online, online mba programs, dental seo company, seo reputation management, seo copywriting services, international seo services, international seo agency, seo for plumbers, seo marketing experts, seo for ecommerce website, b2b seo services,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,
best cloud hosting for wordpress, wordpress hosting services, dreamhost web hosting, best wordpress hosting, wordpress cloud hosting, best managed wordpress hosting, premium wordpress hosting , fastest wordpress hosting, dedicated wordpress hosting, wordpress vps hosting, cloud based hosting providers, wordpress domain and hosting