Volvo Off Campus Drive 2020 | Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech – Automobile / Mechanical | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Volvo Group – The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
|Details Of Volvo Off Campus Drive 2020|
||Company Name||Volvo Group|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Engineer – Geometrical Assurance Engineering|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech - Automobile / Mechanical|
|Experience Needed||3 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Engineer – Geometrical Assurance Engineering includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Volvo Jobs 2020 :
Within CAB design department, Geometrical Assurance Engineering (GAE) as a part of Geometrical Architecture group, is responsible for ensuring cabs and the constituting components/systems are designed to the dimensional needs to assure the aesthetical, functional and mountability conditions. Your position as Geometrical Assurance Engineer, performing Geometrical Assurance Engineering activities with goal to ensure the geometrical quality on the build products throughout the complete life cycle of the product.
- Establishing concepts and integrate geometry robustness in the product (robust Tolerancing at part, subassembly and assembly level) and process
- Preparing verification and geometrical adjustments for industrialization and production
- Statistical follow up for dimensional convergence during development, and stability during production phase
- Many of the tasks that this job performs is connected to strategies, technology, manufacturing development and product /project planning and has more engagement over time than just project time
Skills Required For Volvo Jobs 2020 :
- Sound knowledge & application experience of GD&T – Define datum targets, apply GD&T callouts to BIW, Exterior and Interior components, assign tolerances
- Knowledge about 2D and 3D tolerance stackup & experienced in stack up calculations
- Knowledge about Aesthetical requirements – Gap, Flush, Parallelism, Alignment
- Automotive product development knowledge, dimensional management – Exposure to automotive interiors, exterior & BIW components
- Awareness of manufacturing technologies, processes and achievable tolerances, Knowledge of design and manufacturing requirements & constraints on typical plastic, sheet metal and tubular components
- Knowledge of inspections fixtures, Gages, CMM measurements and methods
- Exposure to statistical analysis of the data
- Catia, RDnT/3DCS/Vis VSA or any 3D tolerance analysis software, PDM link, MS office.
- Clear and crisp in communication.
- Should be team oriented and able to collaborate with cross-functional area’s.
- University degree- Bachelor of Mechanical / Automobile Engineering with 3-5 years of industry experience.
Documents to be Carried for Volvo Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Volvo Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.