Volvo Recruitment 2020 | Embedded System Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Volvo Group – The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
||Company Name||Volvo Group|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Component Verification Engineer – Embedded System|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||3 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Component Verification Engineer – Embedded System includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Volvo Jobs 2020 :
Electrical & Electronics and Vehicle Connectivity (EEVC) Group plays a key role as a very important engineering function within Vehicle Engineering in UD Trucks Technology. This team’s scope includes entire Electrical & Electronics System & Components Development / Maintenance for Quester & Croner ranges. Also, being the product owners, we are responsible to make sure that right inputs based on current & future product needs are incorporated in the overall EEVC System, Components & Architecture roadmaps collaboratively working together with our partners
- BE / ME / M Tech in Electronics / Electrical & Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in the Embedded HW & Software Verification.
- Strong hold in Electrical/Electronic Components Integration & Verification with thorough Embedded System Level Knowledge
- Explicit experience of working in HIL / SIL & other test systems
- Strong hold in Testing Tools, e.g. CANoe, CANalyzer, etc.
- Strong hold in Test Automation Tools e.g. Python, Cygwin, PN Tools, Jenkins, etc.
- Knowledge regarding EMI / EMC test requirements & other global standards (SAE, TUV, IEC, etc.) related to Automotive E/E Component Test & Verification
- Basic Knowledge about Electronic Hardware / Software Architecture
- Knowledge of different automotive communication protocols, standards & tools
- Basic Knowledge of tools related to software development, diagnostics & production / aftermarket systems
- Experienced in working in an environment of global / local organization with cross functional interaction
- Well-versed in Agile way of working (SAFe & related tools, e.g. Jira, Confluence, etc.) as well as good understanding of project operations
- Basic Knowledge regarding Quality Management (QMS), DFMEA / HARA & other Product Quality Assurance tools
- Contribute towards the overall technical deliveries and strategies related to Integration and Verification of Electrical/Electronic Components for new products as well as maintenance for the identified scope / responsibility.
- Contribute towards Unit / Component Verification as per Software Development & Integration plan in alignment with the overall Embedded System Verification Plan catering to Projects / Product Streams
- The tasks include
- ECU Integration & corresponding HW/SW Acceptance / Validation Test
- Test Plan, Test Plan analysis / Review log
- Requirement analysis
- Old Test Case analysis
- Test Specification & Stakeholders Review log
- Test Case Automation & Automation debugging
- Component Non-Functional Requirement verification
- Component Functional Verification / Test execution
- Test Failure Analysis & EE Problem Report / Verification Report / Test Results publish
- Electronic Hardware Test Requirement Analysis (TRA)
- Support additionally Embedded System Verification as and when required
- Contribute towards Product Builds as well as Field Issue investigation & resolution
- Support ECU Owner & Lead System Verification Engineer with inputs while evaluating incoming projects in terms of Electrical/Electronic Components & System Verification scope, capacity & budget needs
- Support ECU Owner & Lead System Verification Engineer with inputs regarding Synergy within UD Trucks Products, Technology Partner collaboration & Global Product Strategy Road-maps from Electrical/Electronic Components & System Verification point of view
- Continuously identify and implement best practices and efficient engineering processes for R&D Efficiency
Additional Good to Have:
- Knowledge of Conventional / adaptive AUTOSAR (Overall Concepts)
- Knowledge of different Requirement Management Tools, Software Repository Systems & Configuration Management tools (e.g. Git, etc.)
- Basic Knowledge regarding Different Microcontrollers (preferably used in Automotive ECU e.g. Instrument Cluster, Infotainment Units, Body Controls, Chassis Controls, etc.)
- Basic Knowledge of Cyber Security, Open Source Software, ISO26262 Software Development, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Yocto, POSIX, etc.
Personal / Behavioural Skill:
- Good communication skill in English, both written and spoken.
- Very good interpersonal skills
- High customer focus
- Good problem solving skills
- Systematic, analytic, pro-active and open minded
- Enjoy working in teams as well as on your own, take responsibility, be creative and innovative, be generous and share knowledge.
- Have a drive to develop as a professional and accept new challenges in our dynamic environment.
- Open multi-cultural mind-set is required.
- Genuine interest in Automotive Electrical & Electronics domain
Documents to be Carried for Volvo Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Volvo Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.