Wabtec Off Campus Drive 2021 - Wabtec is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech (Mech, Aero, Releted) candidates for the role of Intern - Mechanical Apply Online @ official website
Wabtec Recruitment Notification - Wabtec Career Notification for Intern - Mechanical role | Wabtec job opening Online Application. Wabtec is currently recruiting candidates for Intern - Mechanical positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech (Mech, Aero, Releted) are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Wabtec, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Intern - Mechanical post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Intern - Mechanical|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech (Mech, Aero, Releted)|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Wabtec :
Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world.
Detailed Job Description :
The interns have the following responsibilities
1. Effectively perform mechanical designs under the guidance of the assigned mentor
2. Learn the required design and analysis software to execute the project
3. Collaborate with a cross-functional team to perform assigned tasks
4. Propose and implement new design/analysis techniques and methodologies 5. Demonstrate sound written and oral communication skills and agility in coping up with real-life business situations
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
Project Streams & Activities for Mechanical Engineering Internship
1. Design, performance evaluation, analysis, and validation of subsystems such as mechanical structures, IC engines, cooling & ventilation equipment
2. Carry out stress analysis, vehicle dynamics, thermo-mechanical design, engine performance optimization for power/emissions/fuel consumption, engine design for multi-fuel systems (bio/diesel/gas), mechatronics design, design of hybrid power plant with combined diesel & battery or battery-only, design of sensors and associated data analysis & root cause analysis.
3. Apply principles of design for manufacturing, assembly & Service (DFMAS), design for reliability (DFR), design for six sigma (DFSS). Use design tools such as Ansys / ADAMS / GT Power / FEMFAT / LMS Suite / Fluent / and many other in-house developed tools and technologies
4. Use the in-house test labs (e.g., fatigue, combustion, vibrations, material characterization, etc.) for design validation, develop instrumentation for performing product validation
- Candidates shall have a bachelor’s or master’s degree with a proven academic track record from institutes of repute
- Mechanical / Aerospace / or allied engineering streams with background/specialization in Structures, Dynamics, Thermal / Fluid Systems, IC Engines, Tribology, Material Science, Manufacturing, Testing & Validation
- Soft Skills o Strong oral and written communication skills o Strong interpersonal and leadership skills o Ability to work independently as well as in teams o Strong problem-solving skills
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Intern - Mechanical post at Wabtec includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Wabtec Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Wabtec Off Campus Drive 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Wabtec Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Wabtec Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Wabtec Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Wabtec Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,