WBHRB Recruitment 2020 | Tutor/Demonstrator Posts | Total Vacancies 891 | Last Date 10.11.2020 | WBHRB Recruitment Notification @ www.wbhrb.in
WBHRB Recruitment 2020: A new recruitment notice [Advertisement No.: R/T/D(MES)/06(1)/2020] was released by West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. Online applications are invited from Indian Citizen for recruitment to the Posts of Tutor/Demonstrator in 47 disciplines in the cadre of West Bengal Medical Education Service. There are 891 vacancies are allocated for WBHRB Recruitment 2020. Applicants who are looking for West Bengal government Jobs those candidates can use this WBHRB Vacancy and make the WBHRB online registration between 03.11.2020 to 10.11.2020. WBHRB Recruitment 2020 notification & WBHRB online application form is available @ www.wbhrb.in.
Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from MCI recognized University and Weightage will be given to candidates holding recognized Postgraduate Degree. Should be registered as Medical Practitioner with the West Bengal Medical Council/ Medical Council of India/ Any Recognized State Medical Council. WBHRB West Bengal Health Recruitment Board will recruit the aspirants via test/ interview. Shortlisted aspirants will be appointed at anywhere in WB State. More details of WBHRB Health recruitment, upcoming WBHRB latest Vacancy, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming WBHRB notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Tutor, Demonstrator|
|Total Vacancy||891 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, West Bengal - All Over|
|Salary||Rs.76,796 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Tutor, Demonstrator includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB Tutor / Demonstrator Vacancy
- Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from MCI recognized University.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit not more than 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- WBHRB West Bengal Health Recruitment Board will recruit the aspirants written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.210 for Gen/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST of WB/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online (GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account: ‘0051-00-104-002-16’).
How to apply WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website wbhrb.in.
- Find the advertisement “Direct Recruitment to the posts for Tutor/Demonstrator”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.