WBPSC – West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 | Civil Judge Posts | Total Vacancies 26 | Last Date 02.08.2020 | West Bengal Judicial Service Notification @ wbpsc.gov.in
WBPSC Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Public Service Commission is going to conduct the West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2020 for appointment of Civil Judge (Junior Division) posts in WB Judicial Service. Recently has recently published the recruitment notification [ADVERTISEMENT No.- 12 /2020] for Law Degree Holders. Currently WBPSC has 26 vacancies in West Bengal Judicial Service and these vacancies are allotted for WBPSC Civil Judge Vacancy. As per the WBPSC Recruitment 2020 notification, online process has been started on 07.07.2020 and it will be closed on 02.08.2020. Applicants who are looking for govt jobs in West Bengal can use this chance.
WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 notification and West Bengal PSC Recruitment apply online link is available @ wbpsc.gov.in. WBPSC selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Final Exam & Personality Test. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in West Bengal state. Applicants should hold Law Degree and age limit should be 23 to 35 years. Contenders have to pay requisite fee and make the payment via online mode. More details of West Bengal PSC vacancy, upcoming WBPSC jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
| ||Job Location||, West Bengal|
|Salary||Rs.27700 - 44770|
|Last Date||application & online payment : 02.08.2020 | offline payment : 03.08.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Civil Judge Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Law Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification
- Age limit should be 23 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- WBPSC selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Final Exam & Personality Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.210 for Gen/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST of WB/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online or offline mode.
How to apply West Bengal PSC Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website wbpsc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “ DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT OF WEST BENGAL JUDICIAL SERVICE EXAMINATION, 2020 (ADVT NO. 12/2020) ”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.