WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2021 | Women Child Development Department (WCD) has announced 874 Vacancies for Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Posts in , Karnataka | Last Date to apply 09.09.2021 | www.jobvision.in
WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2021 : Women Child Development Department (WCD) has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper posts. This notification was announced on 26.08.2021. 10th Std candidates can apply for 874 vacancies in Karnataka . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 09.09.2021 Candidate who seeks for Women Child Development Department (WCD) can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Women Child Development Department (WCD)|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper|
|Total Vacancy||874 Post|
| ||Job Location||Karnataka|
|Salary||Rs.7,000 to 11,500 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Women Child Development Department (WCD)
Women Child Development Department (WCD) : The Ministry of Women and Child Development, a branch of the Government of India, is an apex body for formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws relating to women and child development in India. The current minister for the Ministry of Women and Child Development is Smriti Irani having held the portfolio since 31 May 2019
Vacancy Details for WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2021
|Name of the District||No of Vacancy|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2021
- 08th Standard/ 10th Standard/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution/ not pursuing graduation.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Application fees and payment details for WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.30/- only.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
Mode of Application :
- Apply through online mode only.
- Apply Link Available Below
Selary Details : Rs.7,000 to 11,500 (per month)
selection process :
- Written Exam.
- Check more details of selection process in official advertisement given below.
How to apply WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2021 for Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper posts through Online mode from 26.08.2021 to 09.09.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Women Child Development Department (WCD)
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (17.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 26.08.2021
- Last date to apply : 09.09.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2021 ?
10th Std Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2021 ?
Women Child Development Department (WCD) released 874 vacancies for Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Posts
✅ How to apply for WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Refer above table or. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.7,000 to 11,500 (per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Karnataka
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 26.08.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
09.09.2021 is last date to apply for this post