Weatherford Recruitment 2021 - Weatherford is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Weatherford Recruitment Notification - Weatherford Career Notification for Software Engineer role | Weatherford job opening Online Application. Weatherford is currently recruiting candidates for Software Engineer positions in Mumbai Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Weatherford, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Weatherford :
Weatherford is one of the world’s largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies. The company provides products and services for drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention of oil and natural gas wells, along with pipeline construction and commissioning. Headquartered in Switzerland, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries across the globe and employs more than 35,000 people. As an oil and natural gas drilling services company, Weatherford produces a variety of products and services for the oil and gas industry. These include drilling services, electronic well measurement and monitoring, completion, production, and evaluation products and services.
Detailed Job Description :
- This position is for a Software Developer on a team responsible for implementing device drivers for the CygNet SCADA application. The primary responsibility is to develop and maintain software that communicates with hardware that is used to monitor resources in the oil and gas industry.
- This position requires excellent technical skills. Activities also include testing and debugging of new or existing software, making suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements and assisting in the development of user manuals. Our small and self-organizing teams employ agile processes and techniques to create a challenging and high performing software development organization.
- Participate as a technical expert, using knowledge of hardware and software capabilities to create robust, scalable data acquisition software solutions.
- Work with product management and hardware and software experts to analyze requirements and translate into software development tasks.
- Participate in planning, coordinating and executing software development activities.
- Work effectively with other developers, QA, support and documentation staff on an Agile Scrum team to create software that is accurate, robust and maintainable.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 3 years of programming experience
- E./B.Tech. or M.E./M.Tech./M.S. degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineer post at Weatherford includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Weatherford Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Weatherford Recruitment 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Weatherford Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Weatherford Recruitment 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Weatherford Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Weatherford Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Mumbai , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,