WebEngage Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore & Mumbai | Apply Online
Company Profile : WebEngage – WebEngage is a multi-channel user engagement platform which automates communication across users’ life-cycle. It enables you to connect with them through these channels – Web Messages (notification, survey and feedback), In-App Messages, Push Notifications, Emails and Text Messages.WebEngage builds enriched user profiles for every single user (registered, as well as anonymous) using your website and/or mobile app. Moreover, you can – segment- these users based on their behaviour, and engage with them via multiple channels.
In a nutshell, WebEngage automates user engagement and helps you retain and grow your user base.Going steady on the mission to humanize all of the world’s websites and mobile apps, we are assisting thousands of customers in 50+ countries. From enterprises like eBay, Lynda, Sendgrid, Snapdeal, MakeMyTrip, Avaya, Souq, etc. to thousands of startups worldwide, we are helping them – Engage, Retain and Grow.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||, Bangalore & Mumbai|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For WebEngage Jobs 2020 :
- Develop new user-facing features
- Work with the existing framework and help evolve it by building reusable code and libraries
- Optimize applications for performance and scalability
- Work on the robustness of the application with lot of care
- Contribute to the development of Microservices while working with cross-functional teams
Skills Required For WebEngage Jobs 2020 :
- Strong Core Java skills (fundamental concepts of OOPs)
- Sound knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Analytically strong and open to learn
- Knowledge of Advanced Java (J2EE)
- Experience in any SQL or NoSQL databases
- Experience in REST-API
- Spring MVC
- Familiar with any versioning control systems
Documents to be Carried for WebEngage Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For WebEngage Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.