WB Police Recruitment 2020 | Lower Division Clerk Posts | Total Vacancies 35 | Last Date 02.12.2020 | Download WBP Recruitment Application Form @ policewb.gov.in
WB Police Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Police Directorate is going to fill up 35 vacancies at Bhabani Bhawan & Nabanna location. It is going to recruit eligible candidate for Lower Division Clerk (Group C). WBP invites offline application from retired government employees of WB. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement i.e. Employment Notice No 814-ORG for 35 vacancies. As per the WB Police recruitment notification, these vacancies are allocated for WBP LDC Vacancy. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in WB should send the filled application form to given address. The last date to submit the application is 02.12.2020.
WB Police recruitment advertisement and West Bengal Police Recruitment application form is available in official website. Applicants must be retired government employee of WB Government. Candidate’s age limit should not exceed 64 years. Selection will be done on the basis of interview. After that candidates will be appointed at West Bengal state. Aspirants should submit offline application only. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of WB Police jobs, upcoming vacancies, result, merit list, call letter and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||West Bengal Police Directorate|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Lower Division Clerk|
|Qualification||Retired government employee||Total Vacancy||35 Posts|
|Job Location||, West Bengal|
|Salary||Rs.10000 (per Month)|
|Apply Mode||Offlie (by Postal)|
Eligibility Criteria for WBP Lower Division Clerk Vacancy
- Applicants must be retired government employee of WB Government.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 64 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- WB Police selection will be done on the basis of interview.
Mode of Application
- Aspirants should submit offline application only.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Registrar, West Bengal Police Directorate at Ground Floor of Bhabani Bhawan, Alipore, Kolkata- 700027
How to apply West Bengal Police Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website policewb.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Notice inviting application for contractual engagement to the post of Lower Division Clerk in West Bengal Police Directorate.”.
- Find the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form from official notice then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.