WCR Recruitment 2021 | West Central Railway has announced 165 Vacancies for Trade Apprentice Posts in , Madhya Pradesh | Last Date to apply 30.03.2021 | www.jobvision.in
WCR Recruitment 2021 : West Central Railway has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Trade Apprentice posts. This notification was announced on 01.03.2021. 10th, 12th, ITI candidates can apply for 165 vacancies in Madhya Pradesh . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 30.03.2021 Candidate who seeks for West Central Railway can use this chance. Applicants must also have completed the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Trade Apprentice includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (24.02.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||West Central Railway|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs , Railway jobs|
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, ITI|
|Total Vacancy||165 Post|
| ||Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About West Central Railway
West Central Railway : The West Central Railway (abbreviated WCR), one of the 18 zones of the Indian Railways, came into existence on 1 April 2003. It is headquartered at Jabalpur. On 1 April 2003, the West Central Railway was reconstituted from the Jabalpur and Bhopal divisions of the Central Railway zone (CR) and the reorganized Kota of the Western Railway zone (WR)
Vacancy Details for WCR Recruitment 2021
|2||Welder (Gas & Electric)||28|
|5||Secretarial Asst (English)||05|
|13||Operator (Advanced Machine Tool)||05|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for WCR Recruitment 2021
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Application fees and payment details for WCR Recruitment 2021
- For Others: Rs. 170/- (Application Fee Rs.100/- + Portal Fee Rs. 70/- + GST)
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Female candidates: Rs. 70/- (Portal Fee Rs. 70/-)
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for WCR Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Selary Details : As per Norms
selection process :
- Written Test
How to apply WCR Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest WCR Recruitment 2021 for Trade Apprentice posts through Online mode from 01.03.2021 to 30.03.2021. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official West Central Railway website https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 01.03.2021
- Last date to apply : 30.03.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
WCR Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for WCR Recruitment 2021 ?
10th, 12th, ITI Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for WCR Recruitment 2021 ?
West Central Railway released 165 vacancies for Trade Apprentice Posts
✅ How to apply for WCR Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
All Candidates: Rs. 170/-. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the salary limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Minimum Age: 15 years and Maximum Age: 24 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for WCR Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Madhya Pradesh
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 01.03.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
30.03.2021 is last date to apply for this post